the kidnapping

HANNAHS POV

I wake up hearing something in the kitchen. I wake up zayn and carry a bat with me ready to swing at the intruder. I get to the kitchen and there was Katie the only one that wasnt here with us.

KATIE!!!!! I yell and run to hug her and also waking everyone up.

HANNNAH!!!!! She yelled back mocking me. we both laugh.

Hey Katie. zayn said yawning.

Haha Hey zayn. the morning look suits you. Katie said laughing. These two were like brother and sister. they always picked on one another.

And the sleepy airplane look. is great on you. he said sticking his tongue out at her.

ok guys knock it off. I say as soon as Liam runs in and wraps Katie in a gigantic hug and kisses her face.

I've missed you so much baby. Liam said loudly

yay mommy direction is here. Louis said

Omg Katie (: mia and Mary said together and ran to hug her.

hey guys. oh I need to sit down. Katie said

love are out ok? Liam said

yeah he's just a kicker. is all Katie said

oh its normal I think. Louis said.

I ran over to Katie.omg I'm so happy for you guys. Then out of no where I felt like something was wrong with me. I stand up and go walk to the counter. then dropped my coffee cup and blacked out.

********2hours later*********

I wake up in my room and I had a serious headache. zayn was lying beside me running his fingers through my hair. I snuggle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

how are you feeling baby? zayn asked

I have a really bad headache babe. I say rubbing my temples.

what happened baby? zayn asked worried

I don't know the last thing I remember was a terrible ringing sound in my ear and my head felt like I just got hit with a frying pan. and that's all I remember. but ill be fine though. baby why do I have band-aids on my arms and tummy? I asked

well when you tried to walk to the counter you dropped your coffee cup and it broke and you fell on it. so we went through your first-aid kit and I bandaged you up. he said as he kissed my forehead.

oh ok. hey can we go do something today?

Babe I think you should rest we can lay in bed an cuddle all day.

I like tht idea.

MIAS POV

Katie I'm so happy for you I never thought that mama direction would be pregers. I'm gonna spoil the shiz out of the baby of yours, I'm gonna be a fake aunt YAY.

HAHAHA who gave Mia sugar?

Mia did you sneak in to my chocolate cabinet again, Niall asked.

Yeah sorry.

Mary spoke up, how bout the girls go for a nice walk tonight on the beach for some girl time.

I like that idea.

Me too Katie added.

Cool, ill go ask Hannah.

Hey Hannah you wanna go for a walk after dinner?

Sure.

****

MIAS POV

That dinner was amazing babe.

I thought I would cook for my beautiful girlfriend and my friends.

Haha.

Girls you ready for the walk?

Yeah let's go.

Each one of the girls went to there boo and kissed them bye.

WE SHOULD E BACK IN AND HOUR,I yelled as we left the house.

Wow girls it's really pretty out here don't you think Katie asked.

Yeah, I could live here Mary said.

Me too Hannah agreed.

I couldn't, I love the beach but the city is more my style.

Hah I get it style...styles nice one Hannah laughed

Lol I wasn't trying to make a joke but okay.

haha sure you didn't. hey did anyone bring a flashlight? I can't see anything.

HANNAH'S POV

ummm I didn't think of that. did you guys. mia said

nope. Mary and Katie said.

then that should make this easy then. someone said from behind me. it sounded like a guys voice, I knew I've herd it before but I couldn't remember who it belonged to.

get em boys. I her a females voice, right then I knew it was Alice.

all of a sudden I felt hands on my arms. I turn around and hit someone in the face, I think.

why you little..... the other guy said.

I hear Katie's scream.

let her go Alice she has no part in this. I say screaming

please, she's pregnant, just let her go. mia yelled

fine let her go but you 3 are coming with us. Alice said

I herd Katie fall. I try to wiggle out of there grip but to no avail they pulled my arms behind my back and pulled up on them. someone put something over my head and tosed me in the trunk of a car.

MIA!!!!!! MARY!!!!!! I yelled

Shut up. someone said and hit me in the head and knocked me out.