Day 2

Harry's POV.

What do you mean not going to make it she has to. They said before they got in The car Mia was to die and join Alice's brother in heaven Katie said.

We have to find them I said standing up. A knock at the door startled us. Louis gets up and goes to it.

No ones here he said. Louis looked around and saw a note under the mat.

He grabbed it and closed the door.

No one was there but I found this note. Let me see it. Louis handed me the note as the word came out of my mouth.

" you've probably noticed that your missing 3 people. Don't worry you'll get 2 of them back soon.  

Don't call the cops or you won't see any of them again.  

In 2 days Mary and Hannah will return to you.  

Don't come looking don't be a hero cause its a lose, lose situation here. 

- A, P, J, A, A

I put the letter down an fell to my knees. She gonna kill her and I can't do anything to save her.

Katie do you know who the other people are that are helping Alice?

Katie's POV

Yes we all went to high school together.

Aaron was mias best friend and then when she left he got angry and couldn't control his anger.

Josh was Hannah fake brother and fell for Alice's trap. He had the kindest heart, he prob will try and help the girls as much as he can.

Austin, god I hate him. He's Alice's boyfriend and will do anything to get her approval. He's the one I'm worried about he'll do anything and won't take a second to think bout it.

And last but not least Peter, mias ex. He made her life hell of a period of time. He made her cry, messed with her emotions. Before Mia left for collage he and her got into a fight and he hit her.

Austin and Peter will probably the horrible deed.

No one said a word after that.

We can only pray for a miracle now zayn said.

------------------

THR NEXT DAY  

(Like 6pm)

Mias POV

Today was okay they only hit me a couple of times.  

I'm just grateful josh and Aaron came and gave Mary and hannah food they need it.

Guys how you holding up over there?

We're fine Mia your pale like a ghost Hannah said.

Don't worry bout...cough...cough me I'm fine.

No your not, you lost a lot of blood from your arm Mary said.

I'm fine as long as you guys are okay.

Josh came in to the room and locked the door behind him. He slowly walked up to me.

Mia I'm so sorry I never knew what was going to happen.

It's fine just get Hannah and Mary out of here safe.

I'm going to leave an go to the store and get help, okay. Say strong till tomorrow. Alice is gonna come in here later and mess with you. Stay strong.

I nodded as he stood up an left.

There's hope Mary spoke softly.