Trapped

Mias POV.

I slowly lifted my head an looked around.

I'm not at the vacation house. I go to move my arms and feel I'm tied to a chair.

Looking up an see Hannah on the ground with her hands tied to her back and Mary the same.

Mary groans and lifts her head. And so does Hannah.

Guys are you okay my voice is ruff and scratchy.

Yeah just a headache Hannah said.

Yeah I'm okay.

Guys it's Alice, I know it is but who does she have working with her.

The door slammed open and Alice walked in with 4 other figures.

Morning ladies. Did you have a nice nap?

I swear Alice once I'm untied I'm going to beat the mess out of you Hannah warned.

Haha yeah sure.

Who'd you get to work for you?

Your probably remember them from high school.

Hello Mia.

No... Peter?

Miss me?

Hey remember we use to be best friends Mia then you forgot about me? A voice I vaguely remember.

Aaron?

Took you long enough.

Let me guess Austin is here too Mary asked.

Right here.

And someone you would never expect.

I.......I don't know I said.

Aww hannah I can't believe you don't remember your high school brother.

Josh?

Yep.

noooo. how could you. Hannah says with an hurt expression.

well you know things happen.

you know she probably gonna kill us right and your just gonna help her? Hannah said trying to sit up and she started to cry. I know how she felt. he was like her brother and he did this.

well enough of the chitchat, we have stuff to do. Alice said with an evil grin. she clapped her hands and we all jumped. the boys moved Hannahs and Marys hands to the front and put it on a hook and stood them up facing me.

whatevers about to happen its not going to be good.

What are you gonna do. I asked cautiously.

Well were gonna show you what's it's gonna be like on your last couple of days Alice said straight to my face.

Peter untied my hands from the chair ad stood me up and held onto my wrists. Austin took out a pocket knife and cut my hair, it slowly fell to the floor.

Austin stepped away and Aaron stood right in front of me. I looked dead in his and eyes and what I remember use to be trust and friendship was replaced with darkness.

He lifted his hand up and slapped my across my face. I whimpered as I felt the stinging come on.

Stop Mary yelled at them. But they ignored her.

Aaron please stop.

Shut up he screamed in my face.

A sharp pain shot through me. I look at my arm and see Austin has cut my arm.

Peter tied me back to the chair. I look up and see Austin has hit Hannah and Peter has hit Mary.

See you girls later, Alice said.

Josh was the last to leave. He looked at us and gilt filled his eyes.

I looked at the ground and tried to hold my tears back.

Mia look at me Mary said.

I fired my head up and looked at her.

Well get through this Katie and the boys will find us.

No they won't find us they'll find you too. Alice wants me dead and she won't stop for anything to make sure of it.

Mia please don't say that. Hannah pleaded.

It's true. They'll get here after I'm dead. But at least you girls will be okay. Please take care of Harry and spoil the mess out of Katie's baby, I told her I would.

Mia stop talking like that. Mary said.

You know it's true.

mia Lelia casanova you will not give up, not now. we have been through so much you can give up when the fight just started. Hannah whispered/yelled

you need to have faith the Harry and the boys are going to do everything in his power to get us back safe and all in one peace. Mary said backing Hannah up.

hey did you guys see the way Josh looked at us when he left? Hannah asked.

He looked guilty and regretted being a part of this.

Guys try and sleep your gonna need all the energy we can get I told them.

They nodded and close there eyes.

Katie's POV.

They pushed my down luckily I landed and my butt. As soon as they were gone I got up and ran back to the house.

They guys were pacing the living room and running there finger through there hair.

There eyes meet mine as soon as I step in to the house. Liam runs up to me and hugs me like it was my last hug.

He sat me down and made sure I was okay.

Katie, where are the others?

I'm not sure this girl and 4 other guys grabbed us and Mia said I was pregnant and the let me go.

They hit Hannah in the head, held a rag that had like drug on it up to Mary's nose and gave Mia a sleepy shot.

I looked at my feet and shock my head. Mia......shes.........she's not going to make it.