Chapter 16

I woke up to cold water being poured on top of me, I shot up and glared at the person holding the bucket who just happened to be my mate. I jumped up and started chasing him, he decided to go upstairs so of course I followed him. Judging by the screaming downstairs, Elijah and Jasper did this to both Ruby and I, which means they are both dead. I tackled Jasper in the hallway, and needless to say I was pissed. That water was cold and now my clothes are drenched.

       "Not the only time I will get you wet babe." He said with a wink in my direction, while I normally would have blushed I was pissed right now so that didn't happen.

      "Mhm we'll see about you ever getting to do that after this." I said with a smirk, I then noticed that I was basically straddling him, I guess he noticed at the same time because he just raised his eyebrows at me.

       "You look hot on top of me princess." He said and let me say morning voice and that together, I need to leave before this escalates. I got off of him and ran to my bathroom, I dried off and changed into a t-shirt and some sweatpants to keep me warm. I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt for Ruby before going downstairs. I saw Elijah and Ruby in basically the same position that Jasper and I were in just a few minutes ago. I whistled to get Ruby's attention before pointing to the clothes I had in my hand. She got off of Elijah, grumbling about kicking his ass and went into a room to change. Jasper came downstairs and walked passed a pissed off Ruby.

       "So since you two did that, you also get to make breakfast." I said with a smile, they groaned but ultimately went towards the kitchen. After just a few minutes, I smelt delicious bacon and eggs being made. Ruby came downstairs and my clothes fit her pretty well. I sat down on the couch and she followed suit. I pulled out my phone and started looking through random posts on Tumblr, when I came across a game called Truth or Drink. I smiled at the idea, and remembered we still had fireball in the kitchen. I showed it to Ruby and she agreed that we should play it, so we decided that after breakfast we are going to play the wonderful game. 

       The boys came out of the kitchen with plates of food for all of us, so we dug in. After breakfast I brought the plates in the kitchen, and brought out some shot cups and the fireballs. I set them down, before sitting on Jasper's lap.

       "We are going to play a little game called Truth or shot, you get asked an embarrassing question, if you don't want to answer you get to take a shot of fireball." I said to the boys, they simply shrugged and said ok. I filled each persons shot glass and nodded at Ruby for her to start.

     "Elijah my dearest, have you ever been walked in on while helping yourself, and if so by who?" Ruby asked with a straight face. I laughed at this and turned towards him.

         "Oh yes Elijah, please tell me this." I said with a cocky smile. He rolled his eyes at both of us before raising his shot glass in the air and downing it.

        "Thats a yes and a great way to start the game." Ruby said with a very evil smile. "It is your turn Elijah." She said, to him before refilling his shot glass for him.

       "Jasper my dear friend, I ask you a very important question, did you lie at all about the questions that I asked you last night?" Elijah said, at that both Ruby and I cocked our eyebrows. I tried to tap into Jasper's thoughts in order to find out but he blocked me out. I frowned at him, but then he kissed my forehead which made me blush so hard.

        "No Elijah I did not lie one bit about what I said last night, and I respectfully ask that the ladies do not know about what I said last night." He responded, before wrapping my arms around him. Ruby looked pissed, which meant Elijah was going to get hell after this, and it was going to be great. I nodded at Jasper to signal to him that it was his turn.