Chapter 18

(Skip two weeks in time from last chapter.)

          I woke up to the sound of my wonderful alarm blaring, I picked up my phone and shut it off. It was the first time in two weeks that I had slept without Jasper, it felt weird. I only stayed here last night per my moms request, apparently things with her and dad have gotten pretty bad and she wanted someone to be there if she had to leave, so that they could drive her. 

          You might be asking well why not Elijah? Well Elijah and Ruby are going through a sort of honeymoon faze right now so they are all over each other. But thank god, nothing happened between my mom and dad last night. I opened my messages and sent a text to Ruby asking for her address, I had never had the time to go over to her house so I have absolutely no clue where it is. While I was waiting for her response, I hopped into the shower and just relaxed under the water. The past two weeks while they have been fun, I have also had almost zero alone time.

          I smiled when I heard the ring tone that meant that I had a new text message. I wrapped up my shower very quick, seeing as my hair had during the night somehow managed to tangle itself worse than a pair of headphones, and I only had about thirty minutes left to get ready. Ruby and I were planning on going to the mall, to hang out and do 'girly things', I am quoting her with that.

          I sent a quick thank you to Ruby before starting on my horrible hair. I started ripping a brush through it and I swear even the sound of it could make someone feel pain. I somehow managed to get it untangled within 5 minutes and I just decided to leave it down and wear a beanie over it. I went over to my closet and got some black jeans, and a red tank top, and then my favorite red beanie. I was slipping on my pair of shoes when Ruby called. I answered after slipping my shoe on.

           "Hey Ruby, why did you find it necessary to call me?" I asked when I picked up.

            "I called to tell you to hurry the fuck up, we have shit to do Andrea." She said over the phone sounding angry, typical Ruby.

           "I am not supposed to be at your house for another twenty minutes at least, calm down I will be there." I replied, while slipping on my other shoe. "Plus what do we even have to do we are just going to the mall." I said as I grabbed my leather jacket from my closet.

        "Well you and Jasper have known you were each others mates for like a month, and you need to special clothes for when you guys have special secret time." She replied before laughing like a maniac. I simply started shaking my head at her.

          "I am not going lingerie shopping with you Ruby, I would rather die then ever do that." I laughed when she just gasped over the phone. Ruby is my best friend but me going lingerie shopping in general is a slim chance, the chance gets even slimmer when the person that wants to go shopping with me is my twins mate.

        "Come on, he will love it and if you have already done things it will spice everything up a bit." She replied and I laughed again.

         "We haven't done anything Ruby, and if we did my personal life is none of your business. Plus if you want to go lingerie shopping so bad why not get some for yourself?" I asked while walking down the stairs, I then had to start the search for my car keys.

           "Do you really want to go lingerie shopping for your twins mate?" She asked in a joking tone, and when I didn't reply all she said was "Thought so." I shook my head at her, if I didn't love her I would kill her. I finally found my keys and walked outside. It looked like it was going to start raining soon, which meant ever so fun slick roads.