Chapter 17

"I told you that you didn't have to say it back Andrea, so don't say it unless you absolutely mean it." He said before walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat up and smiled at him.

       "I wouldn't have said it unless I meant it, I love you Jasper and I don't know what I would do without you." I waited a moment to let what I had just said sink in for him, and when it did a huge grin broke out on his face. He picked me up and sat me on his lap and just bear hugged me, when we were done hugging we just sat there staring into each others eyes for a few minutes. "Every time I am with you, I feel as if I am in a fairytale." I spoke without breaking eye contact. "We were literally made for each other, and when I am around you, I feel as if this hole that I didn't know was there, is just filled. I feel complete around you and the happiness I feel around you is indescribable." I closed my eyes when I finished and laid my head on his chest, just listening to his heartbeat.

         "I understand everything you are saying, I call you princess because of that same fairytale feeling." He replied back, before leaning down and kissing my head. "Everyday with you, has made me realize just how much I need you, it is like you said there was a hole in me that I didn't know was there until I met you and now I can't imagine ever living without you." He spoke with confidence and I could hear the love in his voice. I nodded and we just both sat there in silence for a few minutes, it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable.

       I sat there listening to his heartbeat and he sat there lost in thought. I felt myself getting tired, and being lulled asleep by his heartbeat, he noticed I was tired and laid down without moving my head. He started singing something very softly and before long I had drifted off into a wonderful sleep.

(Jasper's P.O.V)

         I laid there, with my beautiful mate in my arms and thought about how much has changed through the years. When I was young, I always felt like an outsider because everyone else had friends and siblings and no one else moved around like I had. During that time I turned to two things for comfort, working out and reading. I started working out because, with moving back and forth everywhere for my parents business, everyone thought it was funny to pick on the new kid so I made them regret if they ever did. With reading it turned into an escape for me, the stories where everything turned out great no matter what, always brought a smile to my face and made me feel as if everything would get better.

        I remember people saying that my mate wouldn't want me because I was too smart, or that I was going to be the first person in history, to just have never had a mate. At first I am not going to lie, it hurt when it first started I would come home crying to my parents, who would have about a five minute discussion about how that wouldn't happen before going back to working. Then came the day that I noticed, they were making me feel bad to make up for something that was making them upset. I no longer cried when that was said, instead I felt bad for those people, they were pushing their insecurities about their mates onto me because I was the new kid.

        I looked down at the beautiful girl in my arms, who was fast asleep. All of those people made me nervous about meeting my mate, but when I met her everything changed. I couldn't imagine life without her, even thought it had only been a matter of days since I met her. I had heard her thoughts for 5 months before I met her, I remember hearing her think about her dumb brother, or how frustrating her father was. I remember crying every time that she would remember her fathers drinking, I wasn't crying for me, I was crying because the person that I loved most in the world was upset. I also remember the joy that it would bring me when she would have a good day, or when she would wonder what I was like. 

        I still smile, just thinking about how nervous she was when she thought about what I would be like. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, trying not to wake her or move her too much, I grabbed my phone and checked the caller I.D, I saw Father so I decided to let it go to voice mail, I didn't want to deal with him right now. I didn't want to just sit here and get lost in thought so I pulled up a random game and started playing.

       It was about two hours after Andrea had fallen asleep, when she started to stir, I thought she was just going to cry but she started screaming as if she were being stabbed to death. I shook her trying to wake her up from the nightmare, but she was frozen just screaming and what looked like crying in her sleep. I didn't know what to do, I kept trying to wake her up by shaking her and yelling but nothing was working. After about five minutes of me trying to wake up, she just opened her eyes and stared at me with tears in her beautiful blue eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and she just sobbed. I didn't need to know what the nightmare was about,I just needed to know that it scared her.

        When she stopped crying my shirt was wet from her tears and her eyes were red and puffy. She leaned up and kissed my cheek before looking down at my shirt.

       "Sorry that I ruined your shirt." She said, still sniffling a bit from whatever had just happened in her dream.

        "I am sure it won't be the last time you ruined some of my clothes." I said with a wink in her direction. She laughed in response, and playfully hit me in the arm and I smiled at that. It makes me happy to make her laugh or smile when something like this happens.

        "You are a pervert sometimes Jas." She said in a joking tone. I chuckled at that.

         "I think we are equal in that department princess, need I remind you of the thoughts I have overheard that would make a porn star blush, like that one time." She interrupted me by putting her hand over my mouth.

         "No need to bring that up Jas, it is not my fault you are hot." She said as if it were my fault for her thoughts, I rolled my eyes at her before moving her hand and kissing her on the forehead. She rolled her eyes back at me and stuck out her tongue.

       "I mean, I didn't say that I minded any of the dream, by all means dream about that, it means that it will happen soon, because you won't be able to resist me." I teased her, she blushed and shook her head.

         "After that ice water earlier, you aren't getting any action for a long time." She said before stretching.

        "We will see about that princess." I said with a smirk, I knew after a while the bond that we have will be too strong for her to resist, she simply rolled her eyes again.

         "Yes we will." She said before giving me a short kiss. I laughed at how just a few minutes ago she was having a night terror and now we are kissing and joking around. She gave me a weird look so I had to explain.

         "You were sobbing a few minutes ago and now we are cuddling and laughing, I just think that it is amazing." I said.

        "That is pretty weird but then again when aren't we weird." She replied to me in a joking tone.

         "Good point." I said before giving her a kiss. She smiled at me before getting up and putting on her shoes. Before I had asked what she was doing she got up and ran out of the house, simply yelling catch me if you can. I of course smiled and ran after her. Everything was so happy and peaceful, I guess that was the calm before the storm. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I apologize for any mistakes made during the chapter. 

So there is both Jasper's P.O.V and a little bit of his back story thrown into this chapter. What do you think?

As Always Have A Good Day,

Lizzy.