something bad and good at the same time

3rd pov:
What happened to Amelia,"I think she's fainted,let's bring her to your house alex"kk"
So we bring Amelia to alex house.
Alex pov:
When we're home I take Amelia to my room put her on the bed,tell everyone to be quite and make your self at home.I go upstairs in to my room and check on her temperature she's so hot so I go down stairs to take a medicine and a bowl of cool water with a compress.I stayed all night besides her I tell them to sleep at the room that I tell.
Amelia pov:
"W...where I'm,what's on my head,a compress"so I woke up I saw alex sleeping beside me,should I take of his hody and look at his face at least one more time"so i open his hood i,kiss him on the forehead within that moment he woke up as well,I can't stop blushing cause I kiss him"aaa....Alex your awake,w...why I'm here'
a-your here because u fainted remember"
A-how long I've been here"
a-like about almost a day"
A-really?"
a-yup"
A-Ssso u taking care of almost a day"
a-yup,and why did you kiss me"
Alex pov:
I just ask a question and she's blushing but why though.
A-Wwell we haven't seen each other like 2 year's maybe more,so"
a- so?"
A-when we meet,you always use your hody.so I'm interested to see your face again"
a-but why u kiss me"
A-umm*blushing*i just wanted to see your face that's all."
So i came closer and closer to her we just want a kiss but.
Lucinda,Brian,Jason,and kyu come inside my room seeing me getting close to kiss Amelia.
B-whisper*we should take their pictures.
L-that's a good idea.
When our lips almost touched i stop and tries to get of the bed,we both saw everyone smiling creepily at us so we smiles back.
All-sorry did we interrupting something,we're all apologize.
No reason Amelia started blushing so everyone shock because I didn't notice that she's only wearing an underwear,I turn around she hug me she said with a cute voice"don't look".now I'm realized that she doesn't were any clothing.(time skip when she's done putting her clothes)
3rd pov:
We wait down stairs with a nice cup of tea,cookies and cake.
All-what did u do when u guys r alone."asking with a big smile,
A and a-nothing.
All-well that's weird we all saw you guys kissing.
A and a-nnnno we're not.
a- least talk about the house that u guys going to stay with.
Everyone grouping except me and Amelia.
All-we decided that you guys stay together.
A and a-WHAT?
All-wait were not done yet*grins*,you both stay in the same house and the same room k.
A and a-WHAT,WHY.
All-so we can stay at the same house.
And everyone agree about this.
Amelia pov:
I'm gone be sleeping with Alex out of everyone him,oh no I'm blushing again.maybe I can ask him why he always use the hooded mask and will he stop using the hody for me.
(Time skip night time)
3rd pov:
a- so we will be sleeping in this bed huh.
A-yyeah*blush*um Alex wold u mind if I ask u a favor an a question at the same time.
a- it's fine,first what is the question?
A-why do u wear a hody*blush*
a-I just want to hide my shame from everyone.*sigh*
A-I'm sorry to ask.
a-its ok.
A-so my request is wold u willingly take of your hooded mask for me.he's gone be mad at me so I close my eyes and get ready to get Alex anger but when I open my eyes the hody is gone he pulled me and hug me tightly.and then he ask"will you be my girlfriend"I'm shocked and speechless that he ask me that,so he said one more time"will u be my girlfriend"so I answer it slowly"yyes I will Alex"he hug me one more time and my heart is rising,I fell nervous and relax at the same time.
Lucinda and Brian pov:
B-hey Lucinda,let's see Alex and Amelia maybe take some pictures while they not looking.
L-kk,but why me all of the sudden.
B-just r u in or not.
L-ok I'm in.
We go downstairs when we walk down Lucinda slip on the stairs pulling Brian makes them fall down with an awkward position
L-please get off me.with a big grins Brian came closer and say that"I love u Lucinda,I say this within my heart.will u be the one for me.just like that Lucinda confused that Brian says he love her.
3rd pov:
Yuki,Jason and kyu is going downstairs to get some snacks and they see that Brian fell down on top off Lucinda,they all get upstairs again go and get their phone for the pictures of Lucinda and Brian.Brian and Lucinda just realize that they have been seen by our friend so.
L and B-what r u guys doing here."
all-we just going to get a snack and we saw u both,so we get our phone and we all take your guys pictures.and then Alex and Amelia came out the room seeing that Lucinda and Brian is falling like that
A-well that's karma Lucinda.
L-hey you told me to doit,remember.
a-WHAT.
L-she really want to see your face.
A-so what.with a little anger and blush.
a-if you guys want to see my face,why don't ask.
With that question everyone feel ashamed by them self.
So go to sleep and make that didn't happen.