moving out

Time skip one month

Alex pov:

*sigh*it's raining again,I wish something would happen.but after I hope that something really happen "alex get the car,hurry!!!" "Why though,did something bad happen" "jess just god married to Jason" "well that's not a big problem" "but they want you and me to be their side man" "wait you and me,but why us though" "don't ask" "how about the girls they help as I can remember what they do" "but when though" "tomorrow on Sunday" "why jess,why" "but I was wondering what would happen between those two" "don't know,well now I have to fix the generator see ya" I walked away from him I just really want to leave for three days after fixing this stupid generator.after a while fixing the generator amelia come saying hello but I didn't hear her because I'm to focused,until
"Hey alex how was your arm......alex" "huh oh hey" "I said whoa was your arm" "oh it's fine" "come on get some rest" "no just go away"at that time I didn't look so I didn't know it was her"Alex turn around right now" I turn my head around "oh I'm sorry sweetie" "for now it's fine cause you didn't look" "I'm so sorry,so what did you want" "I want you to get some rest" "ok fine,so please can you do me a favor,but if you said ok it means you can't reject,ok" "ok,sooo what is it" "you know we've been friend since kindergarten right" "right" "and we've been a couple for 3 years right"when I said that word she looks really sad,like she know what will I said.before I said anything,I saw her tears starting to come out,so I brace my self"*deep breath*your dad hate me but your mom don't,*I'm feeling guilty*so let's part away
And say good bye for now and then" "w...what do you mean"after I said that she started crying"now now I'll be back,someday" "*sniff*s...so with who?" "I'm going with celly to our home country" "y...you mean your going back to Indonesia*bwaaa haha*" "yes,yes we are,so farewell my love" "no,please don't leave" "good bye,for now"I smiled at her and leave the house.
(On the road)
It's time to pick celly in her apartment,that easy the first thing that pop on my head,so I tell the cap driver to go to her apartment.
(At her apartment)
"Sir please wait ok" "ok kiddo" I go upstairs and go to her apartment number 11 c,huh here I go

Arcellya pov:

(Before Alex arrive)
I woke up,and I saw that everything is already packed by him and we finally can go home,I'm getting ready for leaving the apartment*a half-hour later*I heard someone knocking at the doors,I opens the door and it was the neighbors saying goodbye,even the owner saying goodbye,at that time I saw alex coming towards me and every body ask"hey lia who is that?" "Oh he's my-" "he's your boyfriend right" I'm blushing bright pink "hey celly are you ready to go" oh no Alex why did you call me that "huh celly,is that*gasp*nickname huh" "n...no" "hey celly are you ready to go" "yes let's go a...alex" "wait a second sir,what is your name" "oh my name is *hump*" thank god I stop him beforehand,I whisper to him"h...hey don't say your name ok" "but why can't I" "who about I called you*blushing*umm" "how about you called me as you boyfriend" "what-" "it's fine if you call me your boyfriend" "how about amelia" "we broke up"we talk about it until "so what's your name,are you her girlfriend or not" "ok my name is Alexander chandra and yes she's my girlfriend" *kyaaa* every girl that here was looking at him really weird"why are you wearing that mask" "oh it's nothing,but celly we're leaving tomorrow so we're staying at a hotel near by" "how about you two stay for one day here until you leave tomorrow,but"oh no this is bad"you have to show your face" "oh ok" 'why do you agree with that' he showed his face every person started to crowd around us"alex let's get outside" "ah ok"we both walked out but he holds my hand and it feels uncomfortable because I already have a person that I like,"are we leaving sir" "no we're not,please help me to get the bags out,thanks" he's really polite and look at me "I know that you love my brother,so how about you confess to him" oh no why am I blushing,I...I don't know how to confess to him "are you ok" but what if he hate me "arcell" uhh ahh I don't know what to do "arcell*touch her shoulder*" "ahh~*tearing*" "oh I'm so sorry,a...are you ok?" I looked at him,he looked so worried and so I started crying "let's go inside ok and tell everyone the truth" *sobbing*
(Next day)
"Everyone thank you so much for your hospitality we'll be back with my step brother" "ok bye" he talked to everyone at the apartment "shall we leave" I nodded and we leave the apartment.
(Time skip)
"Our plane will arrive an hour" "oh ok" did he already said good bye to his friends,I wonder

Alex pov:

We waited for the plane at a cafe"umm alex is that" "oh no,hey arcell tell them that I left yesterday ok" "umm ok" I ran away from the cafe and waited for them to go away from her.
It almost 07.00 am come on arcell hurry up,while I was buying a drink I saw her coming my way"umm alex are you ready to go" "ok let's go" I hope he will waited for us.