the bad things that happened to me

Alex pov:
"*sigh*Monday and the worst thing is that there's an exam for the next 2 weeks"said with rage while riding a bike to school (at school)I'm at my locker"yo alex"they call me in the hallway"hey dude how are you"I replied to them"we're find let's go to class"(at class)
*T:teacher,A:all,am:amelia, b:brian,k:kyu,L:lucinda*
T:so students we're gone have a new students in our call,come in
All:*whisper*hopefully it a girl/boy
They come inside and it's all of my friend
Am:hello my name is amelia,this is brian,kyu and lucinda,hopefully we all can be friends
All exp me:*screams*he's/she's so cute and adorable,
T:calm down students,you may take a sit now.
She saw me and she pointed at me
Am:hello honey*smiles*
So all of them says hello to me
Boys:what is this mean alex,I thought your single,tell us your secrets,
T:calm down now you may take a sit*I'm domed*
(At cafeteria)
I sat down the all come to me"I don't know that you studied here"well this can't be a good thing"hey alex we're not done yet"the most popular boy and girl in school come to me"tell us your secrets"so I was thinking"you guys sit down no not you popular people but my friends,*they sat down*so here this my secret is*they leaning closer to hear it*nothing"all of they all are shock to hear this"that's no way-"I cut her line"you only have to believe that you will find a new friend"all of them are confused because in the quiet one have more friend then them"and now there's the boy cimes"alex we want to ask,how do you get a girlfriend like her"I was shocked that the boys ask me this*bell rings*"well we better go to our class by the way what are your guys schedule next;they all look to the new schedule
A:I'm at chemistry
K:me to
a:how about you lucinda and Brian
L&B:we're gone have drama class
K:well that's exciting
We all say goodbye and see each other at the end of the day
We got to class the professor tell is to sit down"we see that we have a new students,please introduce your self"they all came to the front class"hello my name is amelia this is my friend her name is kyu"both of them vowed down and then take a seat"today we're gone do an expedition,but it's in group each there will be 3 person"the professor give us the group,1.Abdul,zainuddin,irfan.2.ade,Sandra,netty.3.alex,amelia,kyu.until all 12 students"the expeditions about any type of animals"*bell rings*our next scheduled is drama well At least it my and amelia schedules,so we part of again and go to the next class"ahh drama class the best class of all-time"she look at me"honey why do you like the drama class more than chemistry and biology"she was so confused about my like and dislikes"yes I like drama class most like biology now do you under stand"she shakes her head"what about cooking"so I explained to her the reason every single inch"now you get it"and now she say yes,thank god she's under stand"sorry we're late Mr.wahyu"
He seas that there's a new students"you're forgiven,so she's the new girl in school how lovely you may sit down"
Amelia pov:
Mr.wahyu seems nice"so students for the next 4 weeks you all are gone do a play of Romeo and Juliet,and to day we're gone chose the player tomorrow ok*yes sir*"they all are excited except the boys about the play who is gone be the Juliet this year, and I have experienced how to be came Romeo so the teacher keeps me to become the Romeo every single time since 5 grade in elementary school until now"wow your famous with your acting skills and your beauty"she compliment me"well the reason is that I all the time I'm wearing a hooded mask so people doesn't look at me for my you know how,but I want people to like me as the way I'm"he said with all the emotional"so that's why you wear the hooded mask"i said"we're gone do a little contest that who can make alex open his hood mask will be the next Juliet"the teacher said.this is will be hard for them girl even me his girlfriend"the contest start now"everyone started to run for him but he run away.i was thinking were can he be,so I ask everyone where is the cooking class.I got to cooking class and see that alex is cooking something it looks like a sweet,I go inside"hey honey what you cooking"he looked at me"I'm making some sweets for everyone"*awww~*he's so nice to people"and I make some cookie for you"so we're back to the class"honey can you please open your mask for me,please~"I know thatw he will do it for me"ok sweetie"so he open his hooded mask, every girl's screaming seeing that alex open his mask,his face is so I even can't say it.
Alex pov:
"I have what you said,now you have to do the thing"I see that she's making that gummy face again"ok I'll do it"she did what we agreed a few weeks ago,if I open my mask inside the school she has to make me a lunch box,but I have to keep my mask open for a hole day.
(Next day)
"Sweety dud you bring the thing that I ask"she give me the box and our teacher from drama class came to us"amelia you got the part"she's looks confused"what part sir"she ask"you got the part of Juliet,see you in class"Mr wahyu walks back to his class"well congrats for that I guess"she looks more confused more than before I saw that her cheek is getting red"sweety are you ok"when I ask that she's run away from me*bell rings*well better go to class. (At class)
Today it's biology class I'm in the same class as amelia and I see that she's making new friend's"hey amelia are you ok"she's turn around look at me"I...I'm find"I touch her forehead and check if she had a fever and I see that her face is red again"good morning students you may take your sit now"everyone takes a sit when Mr Ade comes in"today we're gone make an arrangement to the seat"everyone is excited for they arrangement,and as always I'm sitting in the back of the class next to the window and Mr ade seas that there's an empty seat next to me"so the new student"out teacher pointed at amelia"you seat next to alex"well this is new our teacher always let me sit alone"o...ok sir"she sit next to me every boys in the class is not happy and I know what's the reason is. (bell rings)
My next class is history my worse enemy of every studies well exp math. (At class)
Mrs rusidah came inside the class"everyone we're gone do an expedition about any type of nations in the world,so you have 3 weeks and no class for history for the next week to but your expedition is group with 4 people"everyone look at me and ask me if i can go in their group and"I would but I can't,sorry"people on the class are still looking for their group,and then there's me with amelia,tyler and zoey.
(Bell rings)
Well class see you all in 3 weeks,it's lunch time I wonder what would she made for me*open the lunch box*wow she's really good at making bento my friends came to me"what's your lunch today*looking*wow did you make that"they said looking at my lunch"no it wasn't me this time"I repeat"then who's the one making it,is it your mom"I shakes my head just saying no to them"so who's makes that"they really interested about this"it's"and then someone yell's "stop don't tell them"I turn around and see amelia run to me"why not,it's not like you the one that's make that"they said,she's mad and blushing at the same time"the one who made this is me"she said"really,alex your very lucky having a girlfriend like her"they said,while amelia have her head down she said"it's only for today"what in my mind is why is she saying that(bell rings)oh the bell rings they said goodbye we're got to class"come on"our teacher from drama class dragged us to the class"let's TRY to find you two an understudy"thank god that our teacher under stand(few hours later)we could find any understudy for the play of Romeo and there's 2 girl for the play of Juliet how lucky,(end of the day)"well that was so exciting"walking home with amelia while talking"yeah it's exciting"and she's said that and becoming a long term of silence (at home)where home we said she straight to the bathroom when I changed my clothes and go to the front of computer,playing Minecraft*few minutes later*I hear a scream from the bathroom calling my name I go there"what is it this time"she opened the bathroom door leaving it half open"umm honey can you come in for a sec"I wonder what's she wants so I go inside and remember that what happened last time in her house.