bad food and good food(pt 3)

3rd pov:

It's already 10.00 am people are participating for the competition"attention all students,as you can see there are some ingredients for your
Cooks,you only have 1 hour to cook.your one hours starts right......now"everyone was already grabs the ingredients for the competition.every student's that enter the competition started to cook their food and tried to be the best.
Alex pov:

"Come on amelia help me with this" "ok,btw what should we cook" "I don't know.what about you,what do you want to cook?" "How about your special curry" "maybe we'll used that for the finals,anything else" "how about that bread,what is it call again" "I forgot to,so lets cook it".after one hour the judge tasted our food. The judge had to choose witch team that will go to the finals. After the announcement there was ten team and now there's only 3 team left and it's my team,brian,and my friend arcellya,and its time to you the special curry."for this finals the winner will get to the special room from tomorrow until out field trips end,so now let's get cooking.you only have 45 minutes to make your perfect dishes,your 45 minutes starts,now.
(45 minutes later)

"Your time is up"we all finished our dish ,the judge tasted our food"after thinking and at last we have the winner,and the winner is alex and arcellya team" "what but how" "you both are the best,so alex and arcellya will be competing for our school in the cook with the other school's"
"And why are we doing this" "the mayor wan to"after that word comes a long awkward silence
(Afternoon)

I saw Brian comes to me"alex I admit you won fare and square" "ok,its fine.and now why are you tearing up" "no I'm not tearing up,there's a dust in my eye's" "alright let me tasted your cook" "o...ok"
He cook for me and saw amelia and lucinda comes to me"hey,what are you doing here" "let me guess is it Brian" "yes it's brian" "what did he want" "no he didn't want anything,but I ask him to cook that food for me" "oh...what you ask brian to do that" "yup" "but how" "ask him nicely" "but I already did" "here you go alex" "thx" "Alex don't eat it" "why shouldn't I" "it looks like there's something really weird about this food" "nah it's fine,if he want to poison me,its ok he can't do that" "why not" "I can't be poison" "oh really" "he's saying the truth,he already been beaten by a poisonous snake three times" "well that's amazing" "h...how did you finish that" when you two are taking" wow that was fast" "10 out of 10" "thank you so much,I appreciate" "now what" "the teacher says that I have to go somewhere with arcellya" "well go then" "bye,btw nice cook brian"8 out of 10"