unexpected friend

It was a bright sunny day we're having fun in the park"hey guys i just got a call"Brian looking so worried when he got the call"a call from who brian"lucinda ask"well its umm,it's from our friend's in the office's they said they send jerry and who's amelia sister is"brian is shaking so bad"its yuki"amelia answer"wait wait yuki and jerry is coming when"kyu and Jason ask,everything was so mess up that even brian can't answer that"I...its today"Amelia and alex is thinking that where do they live.
Alex pov:
"Hey Amelia where do they gone stay"I saw amelia face she look worried"why do you look so pale amelia"I touch her shoulder she's scream"ahhh~ w...what is it"now she look confused"I said where do jerry and yuki are gone stay"she's struggling to answer my questions"well let them stays in my house ok"she said,I touched her head to check on her temperature she's find but why does she's look so pale"Alex DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A CAR"Brian screams at me"YES I KNOW,BUT WHY YOU ASK"Brian come close to me"hey*whisper*we need to get them at the airport right now"I see that Amelia hear us talking"W...we have to get them r...right n..now"she was shaking again and almost fall"Amelia its fine and now can I call you sweety or not"so lucinda call brian and he leave us"no and yes"I know that she's agree with the nickname I give and she doesn't agree about everything will be fine"so let's pick them up"I call everyone and tell them to get in the car while holding to her hand.
(Time skip)
Jerry pov:
"Did you call them yuki"looking at yuki that she playing with her laptop"yes I did,they will come maybe there's a traffic jam I don't know"I saw that they wafted at us"see there they are"we approach them and I see that alex is wearing a hooded mask as always but there's something new I saw amelia holding alex jacket"well this is new and where's everyone"yuki great alex not like she always great every person she knows"so do you guys have your stuff yet"I'm still curious about their relationship"yes we have,by the way are you two dating each other"I see amelia blushing without saying anything he turned away and said follow me.
(Time skip)
I saw there is two cars"wait why is those two cars are yours alex"he look at me and yes and that's it,what a weird person.
(Time skip)
"So we're here"looking at the house it's so amazing,we got inside,alex open the door with amelia beside him.all of us except alex and amelia are shocked that all the maid welcome us very nicely"welcome home sir and m'lady,we see that you bought your friends here,are there gone stay here"we hear that the maid said sir and m'lady"yes this two of our friends gone stay here"alex replied to the maid"come with me you to I'll show your room"we follow her to the room,the room we're staying is huge it's even have a balcony"here's your room,enjoy"she left us we got out side and see alex and amelia sitting down under a big tree"hey yuki do you see this"calling at her"wait are those two dating"she ask"I don't know,I ask him but he didn't answer my question"I said,yuki look so mad I know that yuki is in love with alex"hey,jerry"she said"yeah what is it"she look so sad"let's go ask them"she said while holding her tear"ok let's go ask"we both go downstairs and ask where's the backyard is.
Alex pov:
"Isn't this a beautiful place to relax"saying that she have her head on my shoulder"yeah it's really beautiful"she answer,I hear that someone is coming I turned around and see that yuki and jerry is coming toward us"sweety wakeup jerry and yuki is coming"she's sleeping,oh no here there come"hey alex,are you and her dati"i shush them"be quiet she's sleeping do you see"
I tried to make an excuse for not answering their question"let's go inside"jerry said"but how do I carry her"making another excuse for them so they don't ask me"so get her up then so we can discuss something"so I wake her up Take her to the bedroom and let her sleep again"come on follow us now and no more excuse"jerry dragged me out side the room"are you and amelia dating"saying with a sharp eyes looking at me,I'm struggling to answer so I keep my mouth shut"answer us now"amelia come out the room and"oh hello honey*yawn*"yuki gasp"h..hello sweaty"I was shaking my head*well this is bad* she just realize that there were jerry and yuki"so you guys are dating"jerry said so excitedly"t..their d...dating"yuki starts to run away.
(Time skip night time)
"Well we're going to go now"jerry comes and ask"where do you guys sleep anyway"I really don't want to answer that"we're sleep on alex house"why amelia why"I know that,but were do you sleep amelia,so you sleep with alex"please amelia don't answer this"we both sleep to get her in the same bed"I'm dead"well now go home"thank god they didn't got mad.
we got home have some rest and some snacks
(Next day)
I need an editor for my book,so I heard that yuki is an editor i might ask her"hey alex"thinking about yuki she comes to me "can I have a job"she ask me that before I can"your hired as my editor"she jumping happily but Jessica calls"Hey alex,I know that you want an editor right"how does she knows about this"I already have yuki"so she said "call me again when you're alone ok"I'm so confused"o..ok"she turned off the call,I tell yuki to go.
Sofia pov:
"So jess do you call him yet"while doing a video chat"yes I have so you must go and I'll tell alex to pick you up ok"I was thinking for a while"ok,how about tomorrow I'll go and you call him again,please"I'm really trying to tease her to call him for me"ok tomorrow I'll call him to get you at the airport"so I thank her end the call.I'm so excited to go,I slept early for tomorrow morning.