Jordan is Especially Deaf

(Jason'a P.O.V)

I'm looking through my twitter, replying to a couple of fans and tweeting out that we successfully adopted a girl, that her name was Alex, and that they would meet her later.

"HEY!!! Y'ALL ARE DEAF."

This scared the freaking living day lights out of me. Which, I prefer to avoid at all costs.

"Excuse me?" Ian said, putting his hand up to his chest in mock hurt, "You calling me deaf?"

"Yeah, I cleared my throat, coughed and said AH-HEM, and no reaction whatsoever. In fact, Jordan's still looking at his phone over that-a-way! There's your proof that guys are deaf." She said, looking pleased with her argument.

Quentin slowly reached over and walked the back of Jordan's head, which successfully got his attention, very, very fast.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jordan asked, rather confused.

"You Are deaf!" Adam said with surprise, "Alex is here!"

"Why didn't you just say so?" Jordan asked, standing up and brushing himself off.

I can literally see the steam coming out of Alex'a ears.

Taylor saw the steam, quite hard to miss, and quickly got up and shouted, "Time to go for lunch! We're going to Chick-Fil-A's!"

Everyone started cheering, until Taylor added, "The boys are paying for yourselves; I'm paying for the girls." Then the cheers faded into groans. "Hey, it's not that bad, it's just fast-food!" Taylor said, trying to defend himself.

While they were doing that, I snuck over at Alex and she looked like a little girl who was pronounced princess of candy land. I walked over to her and asked, "Why are you so happy? It's just fast-food."

She jumped a little bit, she must've not seen me, an looked at me with a surprised look on her face, "Don't you just eat at home?"

"Nooo, usually eat out once in a while, maybe once a week or something like that?" I looked at her oddly, "Don't you eat out?"

"Nope! Only once, for your 16th birthday, possibly your 13th if you're popular." She said cheerfully, "Last year I went to Panera, it was awesome!! They had such a big menu and everything!

"Like, the Panera fast-food place?"

"I don't really know, you ordered up front and then you waited whole they prepared your meal and brought your own food back to the table. I had loads of fun!" She says happily, with a small smile on her face as she remembers all the details on her sweet 16.

"Oh," I softly said.

That's really depressing, she's so excited to go to a simple restaurant like Chick-Fil-A. Makes you wonder how much they actually feed her in this place.

I didn't get to ask, because Taylor had finally gotten the argument to an end and he was herding everyone back into a big van that he had gotten since all of us were going to be living together. The biggest one we could find sat 10 people, which was an issue since there's 12 people right now.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!!" Dakota yelled, making a break for the van.

All the other boys had figured out that 2 people would have to sit on other people's laps, which made everyone run in a stampede to the car.

The girls were very confused and slowly jogged to the car, wondering what was going on. When they saw that there wasn't any seats left...

"I am Not sitting on anyone's lap," Nicole said, her shoulders squared and she looked really scary, like she was ready to take on one of us boys.

That apparently hit Mitch hard, and his eyes widened. He quickly unbuckled and scrambled over everybody, which resulted in a lot of mumbled swears, to get to Fluffy. He sat down really hard, which then thusly resulted in a gasping Fluffy.

After that little episode, everyone was glaring at Mitch, like instead of Nicole taking him down, they were all going to take him down on the count of 3.

A/N

If I made a story for one-shots... would you guyz read it?

Hope y'all enjoyed the chappy!!!