Tour of Mai New Home

(Alex's P.O.V)

The inside of the house was gorgeous, it had a medieval sort of theme, almost like it came from the time of princess's and knight's and castles! The living room is nice and spacious, and the kitchen is cozy but still big. It has a beautiful deck overlooking the backyard, which almost looks like an untouched forest. There was a basement and it was turned into a computer room and a recording area. What on earth do these dudes do for a job? Whatever they do, must make a lot of money to be able to afford this house! Anywho, there was an upstairs which had a whopping 5 bedrooms, each had two single beds, plus two full baths. There was also a half-bath downstairs. The bedrooms were all pretty basic and Quentin explained the sleeping arrangements to me;

"So all of us guys are sharing the 5 bedrooms. Ty and Adam are sharing a room, Mitch and Fluffy are sharing one, and so are Taylor and Jordan since they claim they're the more 'mature' ones," He explained, putting air quotes around the word mature which made me giggle, "I'm sharing a room with Ian and lastly Dakota and Jason are sharing one and that's 'bout it."

"Two questions," I stated and he nodded, "Number one: Do you know what Fluffy's real name is?"

"He doesn't want me to tell you, he actually hates his real name (A/N this isn't real) and prefers to go by 'Fluffy' until he knows the person really well." He replied almost instantly.

"Oh," I guess that makes sense, "Number two: Where am I sleeping?"

"That's what I was going to show you next!" He said all excited, jumping up and down a little bit with a small smile on his face.

He led me up to a staircase and walked up it, I followed, a bit nervous and a lot excited! I gasped, the boys had worked hard to make this bedroom beautiful, the ceiling was painted a dark blue, with stars painted on it, too.

My hands went over my mouth. And I was starting to tear up for what seemed like the millionth time today.

The bed was a single bed, one that looked like it belonged in a princess's room, and the closet was a small-ish walk-in closet, with all new clothes! They must've asked Nicole what my style was because I instantly knew I'd love them! I walked back out and my eyes widened, there was a window seat taking up a wall, completed with comfy pillows. The finishing touch was a white bookcase sitting in the corner of the room, waiting to be filled. I was full-out crying at this point. Too stunned for words, and I didn't even realized that everyone else had somehow crammed into my room. My room, not a dorm room like I've always had since I was little.

I felt a hand rubbing circles on my back, "Hey, it's not that bad, is it?" Ty asked me in a joking tone.

"Oh no! No, no! It's... amazing!!! Thank you," I said, turning around and giving him a quick squeeze, which, thankfully, he returned before it got too awkward.

Once we were all done with the house tour, everyone filed downstairs in the living room, and just started chatting. Apparently, Taylor had announced a family meeting and to discuss this and that and to put down some rules. Yay... not.

Once all the boring stuff was cleared out of the way Taylor cleared his throat and directed his voice to me, "I thought you'd like to know what we do for a job."

I actually do, like really do, this has been driving me insane for the day and apparently Taylor could see that, too. "Yes please!!"

"Alright then, to get right to the point, we are YouTubers, Minecraft YouTubers to be exact, and we're all pretty popular. We all have 660 thousand-plus on our Minecraft channels! We all have jobs on Youtube and we just record videos to post on our channels. So, if you'd like, you could make your own YouTube and Minecraft account and we can get you a job doing what we do!" Taylor said in one humongous breath, smiling broadly at the end.

There was a few seconds of silence as I calmly absorbed that interesting info.

"DUDE THAT'S EPIC!" I screamed, getting up and doing a little victory dance while the guys laughed at me. "Can I?" I asked with my puppy-eyes, sitting down and pulling my long sleeves down.

"OF COURSE!!!" Adam screamed back, apparently sharing my enthusiasm, and started doing his own victory dance which was... interesting to say the least.

"Great! We were going you'd say that," Taylor smiled at me, "Because we already got you a full working camera and recording set, plus a new computer!"

My family is epic.

Your argument is invalid.

Sorry not sorry!

A/N

So, I just noticed WE HAVE 200 READS AND I WAS LIKE holy poop nuggets. And yeah:) thank you guyz so much!

I hope you like it! Bye Warrioz! (Slap dat like button with your forehead:)