One Direction

Sutton POV

My eyes were barely open. There was screaming coming from downstairs. One of the kids. I can never sleep here. It's easier to sleep on a park bench then in my own bed. I sit up. My phone lit up. I got a text from my real dad, Simon. It reads:

'Better get up sweetheart don't want to be late for your plane.'

Awh, that's nice I guess. It's about 7:15. And my plane does leave at 9ish so it's best if I get up the sooner I leave the better it is for everybody. I stand up and walk over to the bathroom that is shared between me and my 16 year old brother, josh. I out my hand on the door and begin to turn the handle and some kid yells at me to wait. I don't even think that is one of our kids. Might be a friend but you can never know when you are still tired.

I lean my back against the wall to my younger sisters room. Maybe she's 14. I bet you guys think I'm terrible cause I don't know all the people in my family. But every time there's a new kid they forget about me more and more. She sitting on her bed. Listening to this one direction band of hers. I like the music. But I'm pretty sure it's all gay guys in that band but I could be wrong. The song is a slow song and it kinda sounds sad. Should I go in ask what song it is? The door opens and Josh's friends Andrew steps out. He sees me and smiles.

"Hey babe, did you dream about me?"

"No I didn't. But nice try." Why this kid thinks he has a chance with me. He should know I will never happen. Okay so the bathroom is free now and I have to take a shower.

I make sure the door is locked. I strip myself of my sweaty clothes and step in. I don't spend much time in the shower like other girls. Today I might spend a little extra time cause I'm meeting my dad today and I want to look nice. I have that song stuck in my head.

'If we could have this life for one more day.'

It is a nice song.

'Under silence, voices numb, tried to scream out my lungs, it makes this harder, and the years stream down my face.'

Okay I'm done. I have to get dressed and eat and finish packing. I step out of shower and hear knocking on the door.

"Um who is it?"

"Maddie, were you just singing one direction?"

"Yea what is that song called?"

"Moments!!!!! Yay! Did you like the song?"

"Yes, now would you please step away from the door I have to get ready."

"Oh sorry."

I walk back to my room and put clothes on. It was pretty easy to pick out my clothes. It's a pair of teal shorts with a white shirt that has a bow on it. I look in the mirror.

"Not bad."

And somebody is knocking on my door again.

"Ugh who is it?"

"It's maddie again can I come in."

"Sure."

She walks in a hands me one of her older iPods.

"Here this has one direction on it. Thought you might want something I do on the plane ride there."

"Thanks sweetie, you know I don't really like one direction though."

"Yea but maybe if you listen to it you might, and your dada is Simon Cowell. He is one directions manger. Maybe you get to meet them."

"Maybe and if I do I will tell them about you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now if you want to be in here, would you finish packing my bags for me?"

"Yea, can we listen to music?"

"Sure."

She began to pack my bags while she sang along to one direction. I dryer my hair and curled it. Put little make up on. I don't wear much make up cause I don't want to look fake. Sides I always say 'the best make up a girl can have is a smile.' Moments came on. I'm going to pay attention to this song now.

'Under silence, voices numb, tried to scream out my lungs, makes this harder, and the tears stream down my face.'

"Who sang that part?"

"Louis Tomlinson. Why?"

"I really like that part."

She smiled. Out of all the kids in this family I like maddie the most. She's not completely annoying. This music doesn't suck. I ran downstairs and grabbed my plane ticket and went back upstairs. She finished. And she handed me my bags. I went back downstairs. She followed. I took a glass of orange juice and a banana.

"Done there's my breakfast."

I took a short glance over the counter. Crap I have to remember this. I picked up three bottles of medication. Yes I have to meds. I have an eating disorder. But I don't tell a lot of people about it. I'm ready now. I get in a taxi I called up and I'm gone. Gone away from the family and everything. Thanking The Lord.