Hes not here?

Danielle POV

"I don't think I have enough energy to unpack."

"How do you not have energy?" Lou's eyes were filled with this childish look.

"Instead of sleeping on the plane I listened to a old lady tell me about you guys."

His eyes lost the childish look. Soon filled with disappointment. His head hung. He didn't say anything. It seems like he's not going to say anything.

"Bu-but I didn't listen to her."

His eyes opened. His head came up with a fast motion. He smiled. The smile was nice. Probably the biggest smile I've seen.

"Now go introduce me to rest of the boys." I smiled.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't get your name?"

"Danielle."

He took my hand.

It sent chills down my spine. I looked at our hands together. They fit just right. It was perfect. Like they were missing puzzle pieces.

Stop. Stop now. I do not like a boybander. No. I dot even know him. I just met him.

I probably only met him because he opened the door and it hit my face.

Time to stop. Erase the recent moments.

He led me out the door to the other boys.

"Okay mates, this is Danielle. Uncle Simons daughter."

They all brought their eyes up. And off their phones.

"Um hey I'm Niall." The cute blonde boy said. His eyes are blue like mine. I guess a lot of people have blue eyes..

"Nice to meet you Niall." He blushed. Awhe that's cute. Really cute.

"I'm Harry. It a pleasure to meet you love." Harry walked over with great confidence. He grabbed my hand kissing the top. Wow. My first impression is him being a flirt.

"I'm zayn. Vas' happening" I smiled, while he laughed.

"I'm Liam." His eyes are brown. Like a big puppy dog. Wow. I wonder if people have called him a puppy. Okay I need a new thought.

Lou turned to me. "Your dad is away right now on a business thing again. He told us to stay here if you got here, and you did. He should be home soon."

"Great my dads not here." I rolled my eyes and smiled. They laughed at me.

"Um did I leave my bags outside." I looked at Lou.

"Yeah. You dropped the handle when I hit you in the face." He blushed only a little.

"Louis you hit her in her face why would you do that."

Niall POV

"Louis you hit her in her face why would you do that." Liam yelled.

"It was on accident. I opened the door and her face was there. I made her nose bleed." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Do you want some help with your bags." I asked.

I hope I get to help her.