Just a dream

~Laurance's point of view~

I woke up in my bed, phew that was just a nightmare. I looked back at Aphmau, she is adorable when she's sleeping. "Please leave me alone... get away from me... stop it... AHHHH!" she woke up. She hugged me. "Don't worry Aphmau, you are safe." I said as I stroked her hair. "K-Kleo t-tried t-to t-take m-me t-to O'khasis." she stuttered. "It's okay, you are here now, with me." I looked into her eyes, they were changing from purple to pink. "Just go back to sleep, take a few more hours of sleep." I said. Then Aphmau drifted off to sleep but she was still sitting, then she fell onto the bed but she was still asleep. "Heh adorable." I said out loud. Then I went to the bathroom and I took a shower, then I brushed my teeth, then I brushed my hair. What I have to look fabulous in front of Aphmau. "Still handsome Laurance." I said to myself. I put on a blue jacket with a white T-shirt, then I put on black pants with black gloves. Then I put on white socks with black shoes. I looked around for food, oh look pancakes! I'm guessing Cadenza made these before she left to go to Meteli. It was 7:00 am, I played with the kids for awhile. "Dad where's Mom?" asked Levin. I forgot Alice and Alex are now 15 or 16 and Levin and Malachi are pretty much the same so I'm the father of four and Aphmau is the mother of four; Alice , Alex , Levin , and Malachi. "Morning Levin, Aphmau is in her room." I greeted. "Oh okay well I was going to give her this so when she wakes up ,please give this to her." Levin said as he handed me the letter. "Can I look in it?" I questioned. "No you can't." Levin answered. Aww man. Aphmau came out of the room. "Aphmau a letter for you." I gave her the letter. She opened the letter. She read it out loud.

Dear Aphmau,

Today is the day when you should know your parents and Laurance's parents. Please meet me at the gates of Phoenix Drop with your guard/lover/husband.

Sincerely,

Zoey. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait Zoey knows my parents and Aphmau's parents? "Aphmau lets go." I said. "I'm not ready!" I looked at her, she was still in her P.J.s . "oops sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck. She snapped her fingers and she was in her clothes. "Whoa." I was wide eyed. "Come on lets go!" she grabbed my hand and we ran to the gates of Phoenix Drop. "So Zoey where's our parents? And how do you know our parents?" I asked. "Well I was their friend since they were kids, then when they had you guys I was there to see it." she smiled. Then a wagon appeared. "Also they use magics." Zoey said in excitement. Then they came out of the wagon. "Mom... Dad?" Me and Aphmau teared up. Both of our parents were here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the cliffhanger but Aphmau and Laurance are going to see their parents but I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!