Fusion

~Laurance's point of view~

Again I was reading 'Never' to Aphmau because now she acts like a baby when I'm around. Then I heard some thing in the distance. I checked outside to see a huge person in a cloak walk to a cave. "Sorry Aphmau but I have to go..." I said as I walked to the door. But Aphmau grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed. "I will continue the story, I promise!" I said as I walked to the door. Then she grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed. I got up and walked to the door but she grabbed me again and pulled me toward her but it ended up me on top of her. "Heh..." I blushed. She blushed then I stood up but this time, she let me go. 

~Outside~

She was so tall that I was at her leg! I wanted to try out this new gear I have so I used it on the cloaked person.

So apparently they fused? Then she looked down at me. "I'm going to blow you sky high." she said as a blue aura circled her. Wait blue aura? I looked at my gear. It said she was going to do her sword attack if she has blue aura. Then her blue sword was in her hand. She swung her sword at me. Then she shrank to my size and she attacked me again. Then she stopped. "Laurance?" Silvia's voice was heard. Then they split up. "What was that?" I asked. "That was the Dragon Scar Rocket or for her human name, Sabrina." Silvia answered. "That was awesome!" I said. "All people could do it but they have to do it in a certain dance. Just like in Steven Universe!" Scarlett said. "Okay then." I said. Then I heard I scream, it came from me and Aphmau's house. "Sorry ladies but I have to go." I said as I ran toward the scream.

~Me and Aphmau's house~

 When I arrived, I saw a black figure, it couldn't be Zane, it couldn't be Sasha, it couldn't be Vlyad, it couldn't be the shadow lord, oh no, when I looked closer, I noticed who it was, it was Kleo. I knocked down the door. "Get away from her!" I demanded. "Oh Laurance... don't you see... I can't get away from her... you better give her to me... you only have three chapters left until the next book comes out and when the next book comes out... she will be trapped under my spell until you figure out how to get her out of the spell... and the spell comes with a price but you do not know what the price is..." he laughed like a maniac. "You should be burning in the underworld." Sans said as he came into the room. "Laurance... help me..." Aphmau said. "I'll handle this." Sans said. "Oh no you won't." Kleo said as he put Toriel under the same spell as Aphmau. "NO don't put Toriel in this." I said. "Then don't have anybody help you get Aphmau out of the spell." he laughed as he teleported out of the room with Aphmau still under the spell. "I will get you out... I promise."

~At the library~

I was reading something about this spell and I found out why he said don't let anybody help you, this spell kills anybody who frees the person under this spell. So if I free Aphmau, then I will die? It's a risk that I have to take. The ingredients are a dragon scale, a ghost tear, a shadow knight orb, and a feather of a Phoenix. Well good thing that we have 11 Phoenix feathers. I walked out and I teleported to the Phoenix Palace. I grabbed a Phoenix feather. Okay now I need a dragon scale, a ghost tear, and a shadow knight orb. I teleported to the Nether portal. I walked in. I teleported to the palace and grabbed a shadow knight orb and I teleported to portal and walked in. That's the last time I will ever go into the nether. I teleported to Silvia's dragon farm. I saw a dragon scale. I grabbed it. I teleported to the underworld. Good thing that I ghost was crying. I drank a potion that made me invisible. I grabbed a jar and I put it under the ghost that was crying. I teleported back home and I drank my milk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

745 words!! Well you heard Kleo,this book is coming to end in actually two chapters because the last chapter is when I tell you when the third book comes out but I hope you guys kind of teared up and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!