Two deaths

This was suggested by SilkGodess17 so go check her out.

~Laurance's point of view~

The gang and I went to our rooms to pack our stuff because we were going to live somewhere besides Phoenix Drop, we all decided to call it, The Dragon Kingdom. "Guys where are we going?" I asked them while I packed my bags. "We are going to an island." Travis answered. I heard a few noises, I forgot Max and Dante were having their little 'make out session' because of Silvia's potion. "Um Silvia, is Dante and Max coming?" I asked. "Yeah after they are done with their 'make out session' which may be done in a few seconds." Aphmau giggled. Then Dante came in with A LOT of kiss marks on his face and pretty much EVERYWHERE. "DANTE! WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled and asked. "Heh lets just say, something went magical in there." he chuckled. "Where is Max?" I asked. "She's in the bathroom, after our 'make out session', she went to the bathroom to clean up." Dante sighed. Dante mutters something but I wasn't sure what was it. Then Max comes in the room, angered. "WHO MADE OUT WITH ME?!" she yelled. We all pointed towards Dante. "DANTE!" Max yells. "oops I think the potion is now done." gulped Silvia. Dante gets chased by Max. "MAX STOP CHA- actually never mind, my ship is sailing because of Max chasing Dante." she laughed like a maniac. 

~Outside~

We were on the water for hours and hours. "How many more hours?" I moaned. "When we see land that doesn't have any buildings then we can build our place there." Travis said. Then I saw an island. "LOOK AN ISLAND!" I yelled. "Okay lets dock there." Travis turned our ship toward the island. They docked at the empty island. "YAY AN ISLAND TO LIVE ON to live with my Maxxie lovey." Dante smirked towards Max. "I will punch you again and knock you out." Max held up fist. "Heh you made out with me so that proves you love me." Dante leaned closer towards Max. "THATS IT I'M GOING TO THE TREES." she transformed into a bird and she flew to the trees. "I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE OUT WITH YOU AGAIN!" Dante chased after Max but he fell off the boat. "HA HA HA!" all of us laughed. "SHUT UP I BET YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR YOUR LOVE LAURANCE!" he talked back to me. "YEAH BECAUSE I'M THE CASANOVA, YOU ARE NOT THE CASANOVA!" I yelled. "WELL um..." Dante looked down. "CAN'T COME UP WITH A COME BACK?" I laughed. He just swam away. We went onto the land where there was a lot of nature. "Hello? oh it's you.... Laurance." a familiar voice said. "MELISSA! Why are you here?" I growled. "Oh just visiting this island and this is my island." she laughed. "Come on guys lets go." Travis said disappointed. "NO I'M LEAVING UNTIL SHE IS GONE FOR GOOD!" I tackled Melissa. "Heh still like me?" she pushed her lips against mine. "GET OFF OF ME!" I pushed her off of me. "Come on babe ditch her and lets go on an adventure." Melissa came closer to me. "GUYS HELP ME!" I yelled. "NOBODY TOUCHES HIM BUT ME!" Aphmau transformed into her angel form and she attacked Melissa. "NOBODY MESSES WITH MY SHIP!" Silvia transformed into a female dragon and she breathed fire on Melissa. Melissa attacked Aphmau. "NOBODY TOUCHES APHMAU BUT ME!" I transformed into my shadow knight form and I attacked Melissa. "Don't you remember? We are both Shadow Knights!" she transformed into a shadow knight and she knocked me out. The last thing I remember was all of my friends attacking Melissa and Aphmau at my side. 

~Aphmau's point of view~

My eyes turned red and I attacked Melissa. "I SHALL KILL YOU FOR KILLING MY LAUR-" but before I could finish my sentence, I got stabbed by her. I fell next to Laurance,"Laurance if you can hear me then I'm sorry for dying after you passed out." I closed my eyes. 

~Laurance's point of view~

I woke up to Aphmau's yell. Then I saw her get stabbed in front of me. I wanted to do something but I couldn't, I was paralyzed or something. "Laurance if you can hear me then I'm sorry for dying after you passed out." she held my hand until I couldn't feel her hand anymore, she let go of her grip because she died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, it was because I was doing a project and by the way there will be a contest for having characters joining my book so basically the needed details I need for the contest is:

First name and Last name

Eye color, hair color, skin color, and favorite color

Do you want to be in the gang or be in the background or be the villain or be the person that helps but doesn't want to be in the gang.

What is your characters clothing 

 any other details like your character's personality

and gender

Well thats what you need for the contest character and don't worry if your character doesn't get chosen then on the next chapter your character will be there but anyways guys I hope you enjoyed and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!