New visitors, new allies

~Laurance's point of view~

Me and Aphmau were spending some quality time with each other when I heard some noises, "WHO GOES THERE?" I yelled. "Ahh Laurance glad to see you again ehh?" somebody familiar said. "SANS I DON'T THINK THAT THEY WILL NOTICE YOU!" somebody in a loud voice said. "Be quiet Papyrus!" whispered yelled Undyne. "I know you guys are there. How are you guys here? I thought you guys were trapped underground." I said. They came out. "Well we found a way out and now monsters can roam everywhere." Toriel said in excitement. "TiMe FoR mE tO fInISh AlL hUmAn bEiNgS!" yelled Flowey. They taped Flowey's mouth. "Asgore I thought you were dead." I frowned. "Well I was dead but I revived!" Asgore said. "Is Mettaton still fabulous?" I asked. "FABULOUS AS I EVER BE!" Mettaton laughed. "What is going on?" Aphmau asked. "Oh yeah I forgot, I was friends with them." I said. "How come you are friends with every single game characters?" asked Aphmau. "That's not all of my game friends." I smirked. Aphmau rolled her eyes. "I forgot, guys introduce yourselves." I said. "This is Frisk." Toriel pointed toward Frisk. "I'm Flowey." growled Flowey. "I'm Toriel." Toriel smiled. "Hey what's up? I'm Sans." Sans chuckled. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS ALREADY INTRODUCED MYSELF." Papyrus laughed. "I'm the one and only Undyne." Undyne laughed. "I-I'm Alphys." Alphys put out her hand to shake. Aphmau shook her hand. "I'M THE FABULOUS METTATON!" Mettaton yelled. "I am King Asgore but you can just call me Asgore." Asgore smiled. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Aphmau, Lord of The Dragon Nations." Aphmau introduced herself to everybody. "You are thee Aphmau?" Alphys said. "Um yeah? Do you know me?" Aphmau asked. "I've heard rumors of you." Alphys said. "Oh really?" Aphmau smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this was a very short chapter, it's because at 12:00 am the connection turns off for somebody reason and I won't be able to type but anyways guys I hope you like the special appearance of the Undertale characters but I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!