The Dark Side

June 5,2016

In Hostatona ,The Library

Time is 12:05 PM

Venus POV

I have been searching about my kind and there is so much to learn I've been learning about the dark side of witches and it's more powerful than I thought I had to learn more about this cause when I turn 21 this year I have full control over my power's but I have to hope my destiny is to the good witch's I have been looking for a couple of spell books that Rose told me about I have been here since 3:00 AM I couldn't go to sleep every since that Kelly came Chris was hanging out with her a lot and left me in the shadows but every time he do that I would go to the library in the castle it's mostly a secret library but the other one is on the other side of the wall .

So I got caught up in the book then found this interesting fact it said: The one who strikes from thee above shall be with the good witches above but the ones who grieve anger and frustration and jealousy will have purple eyes and be with thee darkness below the goodness and may suffer from fear and loneliness they will not have goodness only the sign of weakness power :that's when my phone vibrated and it was a text from Rose saying to meet her at the kitchen so I got up and made my to the kitchen.

--

Got to the kitchen and Aria was throwing up as Briana help her hair "What happened to her ," I ask sitting next to her then looked at Maria "She's pregnant by Ashton and she has been pregnant every since the ball ," She said then I stopped when I felt my self getting dizzy then I fell .

Ten Minutes Later

I woke up and I was holding Aria neck and I saw how Aria looked so frighten by me I hurried and let her neck go and every one was in there Maria was on the floor crying and Rose was shocked and Chris looked at me I felt tears down my eyes "W-What happened somebody please tell me what happened," I cried out then every one looked at me and Aria was frightened of what she saw in me "Y-You where a-a monster ," That's when Chris stepped in front of me "Are you doing this because I'm hanging out with Kelly VENUS TELL ME NOW !," He screamed at me then Rose grabbed his hand but I had cried and then looked at his red eyes "She Doesn't remember ," She said then he jerked his hand from her and then came closer to me "YES SHE DOES IF SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER SHE WOULDN'T BE CRYING ," That's when I felt the feeling that I was about to burst into tears so I slapped him a cross the face and everyone wondered there eyes at me and I felt myself cry even more "I am not jealous and I would not did this on purpose I don't remember what I did OK one thing I fell unconscious and the next thing you know I'm choking my best friend ," I said cry as hit against the wall sitting down barring my face in my hand "She's right when she was choking me her eyes where bright purple ," She said then my heart stopped then every one looked at me I started to stand and walk towards Rose then Chris stopped me his eyes where back to normal I felt a tear down my eyes "Rose I'm sorry but Chris has to know ," I said then he turned to Aria"Venus I want let you go to the dark side ,"she cried out then Chris looked at me in the eye " I want him to know ,"I said Chris was confused "What is are you talking about Venus ," He said then I started to feel tears down my face "Chris I want you to know that on my 21st birthday you have to kill me promise me that you will kill me ," I started to cry that's when everyone started to get interested in what I was saying that's when Briana stepped behind me "Venus your scaring me why would you say something like that ," She said then I turned to her then Chris held onto my shoulder "Cause I hear its a destiny and on her 21st birthday she will turn to a bad witch so that means she4 will think about all the bad things and hold a grudge and things will get very far dangerous for her ," He said how did he know if.