Until We Meet Again

Rome ,Fermo

Zachary Mansion,Venus Room

Time is 5:13PM

June 7,2016

Venus POV

My mouth drop when she told me who she was "This is Cynthia," She said I looked at Elitra "H-How did find me Cynth," I said as I fell to my knees Elitra bangend on the Wall that I bound up "So this is you Venus I need you," She cried I got up "What do you need," I asked sitting on my bed and then I undid the spell Elitra ran to me "I need to find my sister," She said I froze and looked at Elitra who sat next to me"I already found her Verendon,"I joked she cried and joy "Oh Venus where are you," She said we all froze on that one then I remembered Evan "Where at Evan's Mansion you know the one who had that big party," I said Jack and Mia eyes widened "You still remember that I don't remember anything except where he lives," She said I let out a gasp "Good I'll meet you there tomorrow at 2:15PM be there," I said hanging up Elitra looked at me "You could at least let me speak to my sister,"She yelled storming of to her room I nearly care about her stupid attitude with me than I got up putting my iPhone on the dresser Mia walked out and as she did Jack closed the door.

"Venus you might want to take a shower," He said he was about to walk out but I stopped him"Can you help me undress there really sticky right now ,"I said he let go of the door handle and looked down "Sure," He said quietly I walked by the bathroom door I started to pull down my pants down and I took my shirt off showing my Victoria secret brawl and panties there were covered in blood Jack took unbuckled my brawl that's when he stopped so I went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash I put a towel on and on my head cause I washed it I opened the door and saw Jack on the bed looking at me he just smiled I walked in my walk in closet and saw a bra and a thong it matched so I put that on even though I didn't like wearing thongs though but I put it on anyways .

I stepped out of the closet and laid next to Jack he looked at me like something was wrong "What's wrong," I said he looked me up and down "Nothing it's Just your so beautiful ," He pulled me under him he tickled me I laughed as he kept tickling me that's when he stopped I was about to say something when he put his figure on my lips which made chills run up my spine he gently kissed my collar bone he moved his hand around my body stopping it at my waist he placed a few kisses on my neck while taking off my panties I took a deep breath as he took it off then he took his shirt off and his pants threw them on the floor I felt his tip by entries "Are you ready," He said then he started to finger me I moaned he went faster Moaned louder he kissed then he put his lower figure in me I moaned he kissed me to silent my moans but when he picked up the paste I held on to the back board of the bed I arched my back and moaned louder as he kept thrusting in side of me then I felt something come in me but I thought it was part of having sex.

I promise I never won't this to stop "G-Go F-Faster uh," I stuttered that's when he went fast all right my legs started to shake I moaned as loud as I could when he kept going I guess vampires have more energy than witches cause if he keeps going I might just pass out that's when he slowed down and then stopped and laid next to I was breath less and my legs are shaking heavy I feel like I just got done running fifteen laps he gentle kiss my cheek which made me breath harder "Are you okay," He asked me I looked at him "Y-yes," I tried to say but barely could breath it out he put his hand on my cheek "Sorry if I did it to rough," He said I smiled and kissed his soft lips "You did fantastic," I smiled then he tackled me to the end of bed I laughed I put the sheet around my waist then got my panties Jack took them from me I smirked "Let me do that for you," He said smiling I nodded my head then he looked at me"Aren't you going to help me out here,"He said but when I did my legs start to shake Jack took a hold of them then slid it up to my thigh so I arched my back and he pulled it up to my waist then I laid back down .