He Loves Me

April 11,2016

               Hostatona ,Water falls garden of angel's

                                       Time 4:49PM
VENUS POV

I woke up with a arm wrapped around my waist I opened my eyes and saw that my clothes was on the picnic table I turned my head and Chris was on my phone why was he on my phone so I sat up and forgot I didn't have clothes on "Wow your up early ," I said to him and snatched my phone from him "Hey what did you do that for ," He sat up and kissed me then I went to the picnic table .

I put my clothes on then I heard a big splash then I look at the water fall and it was Chris "What are you doing we have to go back to the castle are there going to be mad ," I said putting my hand on my hip .

"Come on we have all day to get back in the castle lets just have a little more fun come on please ," He begged then I walked away to make him come but he didn't so I got mad and got my phone and put on my hills "Fine don't come I'll get some other girls that want to ,"He said then he whistled and then three girls came and jumped in the water then let them kiss on him which made me so mad so I lite the picnic table on fire and walked away.

I was still walking and I saw the castle so I ran through the woods and my self phone ringed "Hello," I said walking to the Castle "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ,YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE CASTLE AT 3:32 ,"Briana Yelled "Well We fell asleep and I just got in the castle are you happy now ," I said then hung up I was really made so I stumped my way to the kings bed room and open the door and found him with the same three girls I never felt this way about somebody even in highschool but I was shock then I felt like I was about to cry but I couldn't help it so I wasn't afraid to cry in front of him "Well I think you had fun with out me," I whispered then walked away into the hallway then I here some one call my name loud "Venus where were you,"I turned around and it was the king "Well I left You to get back here and I don't have speed like you so I think we both know that this isn't a relationship," I said then he walked towards me "I love you why would you say something like that ," He said which made me laugh and cry "You love me ," I said then he looked at me "Yes I do ," He said which made me cry even more cause of his lie "Wow I don't think you even know what love is cause what you were just doing with those girls I don't think you even care for me how could you be so selfish ," I said laughing and crying and then he got mad and his eyes turned from blue to red "You know what how about you just go to your own room Venus since I don't know what love is cause all I ever do is treat you good ," He said then I felt a fierce in my eyes so I stepped close to him "You treat me good all you do is give me pleasure you really are a monster ," I said then I got slapped to the wall it felt like I just got a lot of bricks thrown at my face I couldn't help but scratch the wall to get up and he didn't see my slap coming and I made it hard he balled up his fist and punched me as hard as he could but I had to give a little cry out but blood came out with it and he looked at me but I was to focused on how he punched me so I held my stomach and looked at him and saw Camille was on the stares hiding so I turned around and started walking but Chris grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him "You are feisty Venus and I like that ," He said trying to kiss me but stopped him "No I think you like me being hurt in front of people so why won't you go back to bed and those girls I think they would be very happy if you hit them but I am not one of those girls so try that again and I will make you hurt as much as I am hurting right now and make you feel a broken heart Ok so break my heart again I will crush your heart got that ," I said putting my hand on his chest then he looked down at my hand on his chest then he put my waist closer to him "Are you sure you are going to hurt me ," He said squeezing my wrist "Oh sorry sir but King Zachary will like to see miss Venus ," Aria said then he let go of my wrist and looked at Aria "Why does he want Venus he has his own girl ," He said then she looked him awkward "Sir not for that he got her a gift and wishes to say sorry for what he did to her ," She said then Chris looked at me "What did he do to you my love ," Then I gave him a look "I'm not your lover he did the same thing that you just did to me but he didn't hurt me as much as you did so I will be on my way to him now ," I said walking to Aria as she led me down the stairs .