Happy Days

Venus POV

I got up feeling good I had my shirt on with just my shorts I had on my heels I went to the kitchen and I turned on the weeknd in the night I turned on the stove and put a pan on it with eggs and bacon I started dancing to the song and I started singing and I twirled as I got a bottle of blood and started drinking it I was craving for blood my stomach growled so I got out five blood bags.

I drunk five of the blood bags and I went to the stove and turned it off then my favorite song came on Vanilla Ice I started dancing to that my hips were moving from left to right then I felt hands on my hips I jumped in fright.

"Did I scare you," He said

I turned around to see Jack with a black robe and his black pajama pants his chest was showing I clutched my stomach.

"Yes you almost gave me a heart attack," I said

"I can't help that your hips hypnotize me," He joked

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him "Good morning to you too,"I said

" Good morning to all three of you,"He said placing a hand on my stomach I giggled by his touch he kissed me before sitting down I put him a piece of beacon and eggs on a plate and I gave full glass of blood and I got my self a strawberry pop tart I sat down with him and ate my pop tart.

"So what do you want to for our Honeymoon,"He said

" I don't know what about you,"I said

"I was thinking about going to Miami and staying there for three months probably," He said.

"Oh that's fine," I said

"Are you sure you want to go there," He said

"Yea why not we can go on the beach and swim in the water why not," I said

"Oh my mother said the tradition starts tomorrow morning so I'm not going to be here it's just you and the girls," He said

"Is your whole family coming," I said

"Yea they don't have to come if you don't want," He said

"I want them to come it's just," I said

"What?," He asked

"I have family of my own that I want to come," I said

His whole expression changed his eye's turned a dark red I swallowed hard his eyes twitched .

"Yea I should of never said that,"I mumbled under my breath.

" Y-Your family,"He said

"Yea I kinda have a supernatural family, If your not okay with it then they don't have to come," I said

"No no it's not that it's just I thought you didn't have any family," He said

"Oh, well is that a yes," I said

"Yeah," He smiled

"Good cause I have to go pee," I said rushing to the bathroom.

I got out the bathroom and went to my room I got in a quick shower then I put on a skinny light purple dress with a matching jacket I put on my purple high heel boots I straightened out my hair and I grabbed my new iPhone and my purse and headed back down stairs.

I reached the throne room where Jack was he was sitting on the throne I dashed threw the crowd and sat on the Queen's throne which was mine.

"Hello my love," Jack said

"Hello dear," I said

We got startled by a screaming girl a man was holding a chain that went around her neck my eye's turned black.