The Wedding

Venus POV

I woke up feeling the sun in my room I opened my eyes a big smile creep up my mouth I sat up and stretched out and put my robe on then I went on my balcony it was a beautiful day to get married, oh snap what time is it, I looked at my clock and it was 6:54 PM I rushed down stairs and into the kitchen I saw Mia sitting down rubbing her stomach she had rollers in her hair , then I saw Thea ,Rose ,Alice ,Kayla ,Layla ,Riley ,Aria ,Maria ,Nerina ,they were all laughing and joking around I saw Tyler with Mia I just walked to the cabinet and got a blue berry pop tart I ate some of it until I heard someone say something.

"Venus we have to get ready for the wedding now because the boy's will be here in a minute so chop, chop," Thea said

I groaned and sat the pop tart on the counter and walked to the dressing room where my bridesmaids where.

I walked in and walked straight to my dress I snapped my finger making my gold lace panties and strapless bra appear on me then I snapped my finger making my hair in a bun with two curly bangs I snapped my finger again to see my make up on it was dark red lip stink and black eye shadow and a little bit of eye liner then I grabbed the wedding dress and slipped it on, then there was a knock on the door Aria opened it.

"The bridesmaids are on,"Tyler said

Then they all left I put on my heels and my neckless then my veil I looked in the mirror and I started to panic I can't do this, what if something goes wrong and we don't get married, what happens after we get married, Will I even be the same, I started to pace back in forth until the door opened again this time it was Chris what does he want I start pacing again until he stops me.

" Venus are you alright,"He said

"No I'm scared and nervous and excited but I don't know if I'm ready for this," I cried

"Hey, Hey it's alright your ready for this Venus trust me I never seen you this happy before you can do this,"He said

" Thank you for everything ,"I cried

I hugged him "No thank you now stop crying and go out there and show my brother your ready," He said

"Ok, wait I'm missing something," I said

"Oh yeah I forgot to give you this it's from Peter," He said

I looked down and it was a gold crown instead of a tiara then Chris left I wiped my tears away and put the crown over the veil and then I walk out the room.

Peter escort me to the ball room where we are having to the wedding we stopped in front of the door's .

"Venus are you ready to go," Peter asked

"Yes Peter I am I thank you for this," I said

"Yea, Yea, just get out there and be happy," He said handing me my flowers then the flower girls picked up the back of my dress and they opened the door my hand was shaking I looked at all the vampires here the rised as I walked in the veil was covering my face but I still could see Jack he had a big smile on his face Mia was my Bridesmaid I walked to Jack and I handed Mia my flower's the room was golden and Jack had on a black tuxedo Holden was behind Jack, he smiled at me and we gathered hands he moved the veil from my face and I blushed.

"Your shaken are you OK," He whispered

"Yes Jackie,"I lied

Before he could respond the Reverend Horton spoke.

" Today Jack Theo Thompson and Venus Ravenna Ford will be saying there own vows,"He said

"Venus Ravenna Ford Every day and night when you're with me it's like being with a goddess, by the moon and the stars I promise to keep you safe from harm's way, With your heart and soul I'll be there through bad and good from thick through thin, And through for better or worse I will give you my all, From the same day I met that girl who was shy and strong I will give you that help and support, From this day til infinity I will love you and treasure you in your bad days and good days and with this ring I will love you with all my heart," He vowed