Birthday Party

Venus POV

We got out of the car the same beautiful Hostatona they redecorated the fountain and the windows I damage we walked to the door it was still the same I took a deep breath and Jack opened the door and a maid she had the biggest smile on her face I wonder why though we stepped side and the first thing that was on my mind was Aaria Maria so I used vampire speed to go to the living room .

"SURPRISE," They yelled

I was totally shock then I felt the rush to throw up Jack was by me so I dashed to the downstairs bathroom I threw up blood I couldn't stop it was nonstop my mouth was tired and dry somebody knocked on the door "Ye-," I couldn't even finish my sentence without throwing up blood the door was locked so they couldn't come in here "Venus open the door," Jack said I stopped and got up and went to the door but then I threw up in the sink it sounded horrible I finally stopped I unlocked the door and saw Jack I wiped my mouth and I cleaned up my mess then went back to the party Jack looked at me he looked at me and he put his hand on my face .

"You look pale let me get you a drink," He said snapping his fingers Aria came over here with a bump in her stomach she carried wine glasses with blood I was so excited to see her I ran to her she smiled.

"Aria why are you holding drinks when your pregnant," I whispered taking the tray away from here Jack was behind me and where was Ashton.

"Hello your highness and princess," She said I frowned Jack snapped his fingers and Maria came over here.

"Maria take the blood trays please and bring Ashton to me," He said

Maria took the trays while I took to glasses and drunk it and Aria looked at me curious I stopped drinking .

"Aria is there something wrong," Jack asked

"W-why is she dri-," I cut here off quickly

"Aria I think you should not be working cause of this child that your having," I said then I noticed guards carrying Ashton I dropped my glass Aria looked down every eyes was on me I felt anger rise Ashton was beaten they dragged him my eyes turned black .

"Is this what you were looking for this disgrace," Jack said I walked to Ashton a tear fell down my eye I looked at the guards.

"Unhand him now," I growled that did as I said I let Ashton fall in my arm I felt bad for him he looked at me his eyes were blood shot red I could smell fear on him I looked at Jack and Aria I put Ashton arm around my neck I walked him to a maid "Clean him up and get him to his room and feed him blood," I ordered the maid she nodded and took Ashton heavy weight to his room I walked back to Jack and Aria and I grinned at them.

"Come on, V you'll make a great Queen with that sense for care," He said hugging me

"I guess so but I'm putting Aria on bed rest so Aria go get some rest," I said she did as I said Jack and I went around to talk when we bump right in Chris and Kelly .

"Well it's nice to see you again Venus," She said

I clenched my jaw and my eyes turned black she stepped back I stepped forward but Jack stopped me I could feel his breath on my ear he whispered in my ear.

"Don't do it I have a surprise for you so don't spoil it baby," he whispered

He sent chills down my spine my eye's turned back to normal I smiled Chris was jealous so Jack made him even more jealous by kissing me in such a passionate way the crowd did 'ooowwws' then we stopped I kept my gaze on Jack which was giving Chris death glares .

"Why are two doing that it's freaking weird," Kelly said I shot her a look she stepped up to me.

"And why are you staring at me bitch," She spat