Introducing Payback, The Jerk (Part 1)

This was suggested by OneDirectionAndDemiL 

Thanks for the idea, hope you love the story! I put it in two parts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall and Harry were plotting in their bedroom. The lads were mad at Liam for not letting them watch the R rated movie, A Nightmare On Elm Street(2010). He had taken it and it pissed them off.

"What can we do to get payback?" Harry asked. Niall thought for a moment.

"We could fill his socks with melten cheese." Niall finally suggested. Harry stared at him.

"Sometimes I worry about you Nialler."

"Hey!" He protested. Harry sighed, and they thought some more.

Finally Harry said, "I got it! We'll take the pack of smokes from Zayn's room, empty half the pack, and put it with a lighter in Liam's room. We can light up a few and let them burn to make it smell!"

"That's awesome! Wait, how are we gonna do that?" Niall asked.

"Easy. Liam is outside right now. Louis and Zayn are at the supermarket. We can do it now. When they come back, Zayn will definitly want a smoke. But the stuff will be in Liam's room. It'll be his word agains our, and he's smoked before!" Harry stood up.

"Yeah okay!" Niall shot up. "I'll go get the smokes and lighter, you make sure Liam's still outside. Meet me in his room." He ran to Zayn's room and quickly found the smokes and lighter. He hurried to Liams room and waited for Harry.

"This'll teach you to take away our movie." Niall said quietly with a laugh. Harry walked in and grinned.

"He's running another 2 miles. We have plenty of time." Harry grabbed a coffee mug with water in it. He dumped the water out the window. "Light them, then once they start smoldering, put them in this. We don't wanna get the smoke smell on us." Niall nodded and opened the pack. It was full.

"He hasn't even used it yet. Are we gonna do half a pack?" Niall held it out to Harry.

"Yeah. Only burn 2 or 3. The rest we'll put under our pillows until we can really get rid of them." Niall grabbed 2 and Harry grabbed 1. They lit them and waved them around. Niall ran around the room while it smoldered and smoked. Harry jumped up and down and spun around. Finally the lads put them in the coffee cup, took half the pack out, and put the pack and lighter next to the cup, in plain sight.

"Liam's gonna be in so much trouble!" Niall said excitidly.

"Yeah I know." Harry grinned at him. The door opened.

"Hey lads, we're home!" Louis yelled from downstairs. Harry grabbed the smokes and ran to his and Niall's room to hide them under the pillows.

"Hey." Niall said, walking downstairs to greet the older band members. Liam walked through the door then.

"I ran 4 miles! I need a shower!" He declared.

"Good for you and yeah, you do." Zayn said with a chuckle. "I need a smoke. Be back in a sec. Hey, Harry." Harry came down the stairs. He gave a slight wink to Niall.

This is going perfectly, Niall thought happily. He heard Zayn banging around upstairs.

"Have you lads seen my new pack of smokes?" Zayn yelled, walking out of his room, when he smelled it. Smoke. It was coming from Liam's room. Zayn walked into his room, to see the pack of smokes, his lighter, and a smoking cup. "Lads! All of you get up here right now!" He stared at the cup, while the noise of them coming up the stairs sounded through the whole house.