Airplane Drama

This was suggested by me!

Hope everyone enjoys it, first idea for this story I've had in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 5 lads were on a long flight from America back to England. Everybody was exhausted. They loved their fans, but they wore them down fast. They had about 1 hour left in the flight before they touched down. And Liam was really impatient to get home.

"Louis, how much longer?" The younger teen asked him, for the 5th time.

Louis tried not to groan. "Liam, I've told you 5 times already. We have about an hour left."

Liam was quiet for a moment, then, "I'm bored."

"Play on your DS, or be quiet." Harry groaned from across the aisle. He had been trying to sleep for a while, but Liam had kept him awake.

Liam glared at Harry. "What's with you?"

Harry dropped his head on the flip tray. "I wanna go to sleep. I'm exhausted. And your whining kept me up. So be quiet!"

Louis was glad he was sitting between these two lads. He put his hand on Harry's back. "Hush Hazza. Try and get some more sleep, or you can sleep at home when we get there soon." Louis looked at Liam. "And you try and get some sleep too."

"I'm not tired."

"Then find something to do. But be quiet about it." Louis leaned back in his chair and shut his eyes. Liam was finally silent. Liam pulled on his headphones, and cranked the music up. Louis could hear it through the headphones, and it was annoying. "Liam."

He didn't respond, just bobbed his head in time to the beat. Louis reached over and pulled the headphones off. "Hey. Turn your music down. I can hear it."

"It's not that loud." Liam said rudely.

Louis raised his eyebrows at the younger lad. "Lose the attitude Liam. And turn it down."

Liam wasn't going to back down so easily. "Or what? You can't do anything to me while were on a plane." He taunted..

"Liam Payne, I can still punish you. Lose the attitude and turn the music down now, or you won't like what I'll do." Louis said, losing his temper with him.

"What will you do Louis? Scold me?" Liam said, leaning back into the chair. Louis glared at him and reached down for his phone. They had about 40 minuets left of the flight. Plenty of time. He reached down in his bag and grabbed a tube.

"Come with me, Liam." Louis grabbed his arm and pulled him up and into the bathroom. He shut them in and spun Liam around. He then jerked down his trousers and boxers. Louis landed 5 sharp swats to his bum. Liam whimpered.

"What are you doing? Is that it?" He aske, confused, and a little afraid.

"Nope." Louis said popping the P. He squirted some out onto the palm of his and and smeared the cream onto Liam's bum.

Liam yelped when the cold cream touched his bum. "What is this? What are you doing."

"It's Icy-Hot, Liam. I use it on my sore mucles after we get done with a long day. But it'll have a better use with your bum." Louis said, rubbing it into the pink cheeks. He then pulled up his boxers and trousers and they went back to their seats.

"That was supposted to hurt?" Liam laughed quietly. "It's cold on my bum, it feels good!"

Louis pulled out a book at hummed. "Just give it a few minuets Liam. And try not to be too loud." Sure enough a few minuets later Liam was shifting around in his seat. "Problem?"