Uneasiness

Since I was nothing but a little boy I've dreamt of a world far more different than the one in which we make our living today. I've always dreamed of a world in which people are kind hearted and considerate, but because of this I am tormented by each rising sun. Truth is this world will never come close to that I've dreamt of, but there is one person who takes me there, to the place at the end of time. Her name is Carla, what a beautiful name this is... my favorite. I am the most fortunate human being because I was allowed to bathe in her grace and touch her soul. She and I, we are the same at the core, we both sinned and both paid for our doings. We both tasted from the forbidden apple; our greed, pride, lust, brought us our demise. Today she is far away, too far away, a place which I cannot reach, given being the circumstances, even though it is temporary, it's nonetheless painful. I now stand and think about why am I feeling sad, why am I feeling this uneasiness in my heart. The truth is that I love her more than anything, she always come first whenever I have to choose, whatever I have to choose. She is my salvation, my fortune, my eternal love, my whole life... I trust her because she is a part of my existence, her appearance forever marked my life. Not only that, but the sheer level of integrity that she possess is something I never managed to find and thought to be extinct. I thought it to be just a product of my imagination, nothing more than pure fiction, but then I found her. She stands tall and strong, has the heart of an angel, but the might of an archangel. She is righteous and sincere and does not stand the common primitive behaviors of human beings. There are people out there of such low quality and standards that lack principles and morals. This folk has always been despised and hated by me. I never stood such grotesque behavior and I never will. This kind of humans makes the life of my beloved hard. They insult her with their desires and filth. This is one of the reasons I feel sad, to know that she may be exposed to such mischievous goblins. But I am at ease, because she stands more powerful than either one of these lesser creatures. Carla is the most beautiful woman I have ever had the chance to lay my eyes upon and her beauty is desired and envied by many, but it is I who she has chosen for her own. I am at ease knowing that she loves me in the most sincere and profound way imaginable. Seems like, for some reason, she considered me the one fit to shelter her weary heart in times of weakness. I stand the guardian of her soul and am forever bound to this position. To be honest, I couldn't think of a better place to spend my eternity in... I lover her so, so much... I miss her...