Thank you

I just want to be there, by her side, at any moment in time. Through the good and the bad. Her presence, it is like her aura stabilizes the beating of my heart and calms the storm in my soul. She makes me feel like I am living my dream, each day I get to spend time with her, because all that I dream, my success is orbiting around her image. I just want her to be happy, I want her to be proud of me. The evolution I have experienced the past year is the fruit of my love for her. I have grown like I haven't done in years, all because I had the right kind of fuel. Her confidence in me, her love, her comfort and support made me the best version of myself, a version I keep updating with each exchange of breaths we make, with each gentle kiss or warm embrace. I love her and I owe her everything I am today.

     Yet I want her to never forget, not even for a second, that I am her love and nothing less.

     This ones goes to her, I know she will be reading this:

"You saved me, you saved my soul and by that you saved my future. I am forever grateful for that fact that you merely exist. You brought color to my life when the world seemed nothing more than piano tiles. When I see the world in the reflection of your mesmerizing eyes filled with light and hope, I see a vivid image, I can see the future more clearly than ever. But what I love the most when I look into your eyes is seeing my reflection, because that means that I am there, beside you, and that is what I want for the rest of my life. I want to breathe the same air that you breathe, I want to share the same bed sheets, the same emotions: I want you to be the only constant of my life, it is all I ask of life, the rest I am taking care of myself. Together we can move mountains and survive 13 million apocalypses. There is nothing I am afraid of in life, except of losing you. You are the God's most precious jewel and somehow I got to be the lucky bastard to steal it from Him. I do not intend to hand you back, not to God, not to anyone, but I promise I will always take care of you in every way possible. You are no longer alone and you will never have to be anymore. We made a promise, to grab each other by the heart and never let go."

     The short version goes like this:

"I just wanted you to know... that there will be a piece of you in me, always, and I'm grateful for that."

     And another thing that will never change:

"I love you. I miss you so much..."