Military

Lauren POV

It's been 6 months since Y/N has left and found out that I was having her baby.

I was sitting on the couch with Normani and rubbing my baby.

"I know you miss her Laur, like who wouldn't? She is funny,sweet,smart,nice and full of sugar and spice I'm surprised you haven't licked her all of the night the baby was conceived." She said looking away and mumbling the last part when the doorbell rang. Normani popped up and ran to the door coming back with a droopy look on her face.

"Lauren they t-their looking for you." She said stuttering I had a millions thoughts in my head but the main one was Y/N.

Normani POV

I was with Lauren the other girls were trying to set something up. The doorbell ran signaling it was time for the big surprise, so I went to the door and opened revealing my friend Jeremy in his army uniform.

"Okay I know what to do just get Lauren and bring her outback got it?" I looked at him like he was crazy and hit upside his head giving him one last look before heading back to Lauren trying to keep a straight sad face.

"Lauren they t-their looking for you." I looked at her and it seems like she was really worried.

Lauren POV

I went to the door and found Jeremy one of Normani's friends who was sent off to the military with Y/N. He took off his hat and looked at me.

"Y/N was covering for one of our minors and a grenade took over the area she managed to save 27 Japanese children in a school, I'm am very proud of her and she wished to give you these while she was in the hospital" He handed me a beautiful bouquet of flowers along with a letter I opened it and read it.

"I know you miss me terribly I miss you too, but we still have each other,for I am and still will be apart of you.

You carry me in my heart just as I carry you in mine, and nothing can change that I love you babe and you love me. Hold on to that feeling and hold on to us.

I will forever love you."

By that point I was drowning in my own tears of happiness. I wasn't happy about her leaving the army but that she was happy of how she died I remember the day she was leaving for the army.

Flashback

"Babe if you don't want me to leave I won't leave, besides if anything is to happen to me I wouldn't be happy with myself for letting the babies have a motherly-father figure is their life."

"How did you know I was having twins?"

"Sleep-talker Normani just happens like that."

There was a knock on the door knowing that it was her time to leave I engulfed her in hug and gave her kiss.

"Remember if I die I will die happy the only other thing that could make me die happy is dying in your arms.Bye babe see you later."

Flashback over

"Lauren come on let's go to the backyard and get some fresh air you look pale now." Normani said pulling from the doorway and shutting the door leading me to the sound of my favorite song playing.

"Normani what's this?"

"Lauren."

I turn around to see Y/N in her uniform holding her hands behind her back walking up to me, as she is walking up to me I started seeing everyone else, the girls my parents some of Y/N's family kids and the armies men. She gets in front of me and kisses my hand before getting down on one knee.

"Lauren the first day I met you when you accidentally hit the baseball at my head and held my hand through the whole ride to the hospital I knew I wanted to make you mine.I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and then I realized that I wanted to make that happen as soon as possible. Although there are many fish in the sea I want you to marry me. Lauren Michelle Jauregui will you make me the happiest gentlewoman on earth and do the deed of marrying me?" She took out this beautiful ring-the one I saw while getting her a present for our 3 year anniversary.

Everyone was laughing and crying and screaming shouting,"SAY YES".

"If you don't say yes I will Lauser!" I heard Dina scream and Normani glared at her and whisper something in her ear, which made her shut up real quick.

"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I screamed and yanked her up her collar and kissed with the most passionate and deep kiss I have ever given her. She then grabbed my gluteus maximus and made me moan giving her entrance into my mouth and I felt her get hard on as I did my signature " use your nail to scratch the tip of you ears"trick. We were stuck in the moment when we finally heard people yelling.

"Go get a room!" Camila yelled

"I'm dumping holy water on y'all tonight!"Ally sassed as she shook her head like a diva

"Y/N what's up with your pants?"Normani said making her look down and place me in front of her as the crowd went wild.

"No PDA you horndogs!"Dinah said as she showed us her phone indicating she has the whole thing on video.

We hadn't separated till Y/N had to go UN-harden herself, so I walked over to Normani.

"Normani what did you whisper to Dinah to make her shut up?"

"I said",She looked around to make sure no one was listening,"She won't be able to shove anything in me except for food for the next month." she said I gasped and Ally came with her spray bottle of holy water.

"NORMANI.OH.MY.GOLDDIGGER.THAT.IS.DISGUSTING.YOU.ARE.I.JUST.CAN'T.EVEN.DINAH.SAID.THEY.WERE.HORNDOGS.GO.LOOK.IN.THE.MIRROR.TO.FIND.THE.REAL.ONES."She said while having me holding my stomach in laughter and Normani gasping with every squirt she did with every pause.

I got everyone's attention when Y/N came back and gave a few words of thanks

"I can honestly say this was the best day of my life.

Next to the day I was born because if I wasn't born then I wouldn't have hit Y/N n the head with a ball, Y/N thank your parents for being at that park and thank my parents for being horny!Also thank ours for being horny too!"

I had the crowd roaring with Laughter and our parents in a dark shade of red.

This was the best night of my life

(Word Count:1065)