First Times A Hit 2

"Hey Camila."I said dully feeling pain coming back from earlier.

"Oh My Gosh what happened!?'She said pulling me towards the couch.

Y/N POV

I sat on the couch and she scurried off somewhere.I pulled my pants off revealing a deep scar still dripping blood.Throwing the pants on top of my bag Camila came right back in.

"How'd this happen?What?When?Where?"

"U-uuh.."

"Y/N!"She growled.

"Lauren did it she came home drunk and she s-she she hit me she said I don't deserve her she didn't even love me!"I said whispering the last part barely audible while lowering my head letting a few sobs fill the silence in the room.

Camila walked away to the back area and came back a few minutes later with an ice pack.

"Hold this here for me babe, is it too rough?" she asked moving around before I grabbed it.

"It's just fine Cami" I said still sniffling a bit.

We sat in silence until someone rang the doorbell multiple times.
Camila got up opened the door before closing it quickly. She came back to me and ushered me into the nearby closet with my things leaving me utterly confused. She opened the door again and I could hear footsteps coming my way. My breath hitched when I heard who it was.

"Where is she?" an angry sounding Lauren said.

"Dinah took her to the hospital with Ally, because supposedly when you pushed her she got glass in her leg!" a loud slap sound was heard through the house. I got up and opened the closet door seeing Camila holding her cheek letting a stray tear move down her face making a salty path. Lauren looked at me and I limped my way over to her and she tried coming at me.

"No, it's one thing to hurt me but to hurt my bestfriend...that's a no! I want you out of my house by 12 p.m. tomorrow." I said holding a crying Camila in my arms. Lauren put her head down and started her way to thw door.

"I was gonna propose to you." I whispered. Lauren looked at me and had a breakdown.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean any of what I said I was drunk, I never cheated on you I would never!" She said violently sobbing.

"Save it Lauren, you know what they say... A drunks words is a Sober persons thoughts." with that I dropped my head as I heard the door close.

Lauren POV
I slid down Camilas door and sobbed silently.
The only person I loved is now gone forever. I got up and drove back to her house to gather my things. I put them in the car after 45 minutes and drove off to Dinah's place. I made it there and knocked on her door only to have it open.

"Dinah?"
"I'm in the kitchen!" I walked there and surely enough she was there.
"Oh Lolo I heard what happened!"
"Yeah I'm okay...can I stay here till our next tour?" She nodded and helped me with my bags into the guest room.
I sat on the bed.

"My revival begins now!" I said to no one in particular.