Thug Love 2

Y/N POV

I was punching the living daylights out of him when I saw Lauren run towards the closet.

"If I ever see you near her again you won't just be having a black eye and a busted lip!You understand!"I grunted out with every word a punch.

"Get off of me you freak!"Brad said pushing off of me and going to his nightstand pulling out a little hand-gun.

"You stole my little slut,so now I'm going to end you, you mutt!"He clicked the gun but nothing came out.I charged at him pulling the gun out of his hand and smashing it against his skull.He fell back and passed out.I shoot his leg and threw the gun at his head after wiping it off.I went towards the closet to see Lauren curled up in a ball by the door sobbing her eyes out.

I sat down next to her and put her on my lap letting her rest her body on me like a large body pillow.

After about 5 minutes she looked up at me and kissed my cheek.I was surprised by her action and she giggled.

"Can we go now?"I nodded and stood up while holding her.

"I can walk you know?"I chuckled and looked at her with a tilted head.She looked down and jumped straight back on me.I ran down the stairs and put her in the car.I walked to the other side and got in.

"Wait what about your friends?"She was already asleep.

I drove back to the house and put her in my bed.I went back out to the car and drove back to Brad's house.When I got there there were police cars stuffing anyone they caught in there cars. I looked around trying to see if I could find the girls anywhere when I saw 4 figures running from a cop with pepper spray.I pressed on the gas and caught up with the girls.

"Get In!Get In!"I yelled they got in and we burned rubber.

"Oh My God!"They screamed

"Where's Lauren?"Camila screamed

"I took her to my house she got into an,erm,bad situation!"

"How come you didn't bring her home?"Dinah asked

"The bad situation kind of messed up her pants and I didn't want her parents to yell at her because she came home near naked with the "THUG" next door."I said

We sat in an silence but that silence was soon interrupted by the wailing of sirens and flashing lights.

"IT'S THE POLICE PULL OVER!"I pressed on the gas speeding to my near by garage.

"CHARGE ONE RESISTING ARREST!"I pulled into the garage as it was opening quickly closing it and ushering the girls in the back to my other cars.We got in one of the other trucks and burnt off in the back.

"Fuck!"I sped to my house.