TWINS

Y/N POV

I was so happy right now by Lauren's side while she is squeezing my hand getting ready to give birth,when the doctor came in.I checked him up and down and put my hand out as a signal to stop soon the girls came in with their cameras filming everything.

"Uh Uh.Go get a different doctor.You best be stepping Doc.You is way too good looking for my baby girl.Touching her pussy?Nope the only allowed to touch that pussy is me!How you think I got her impregnated?Not with my tongue but with my big black balls BOI!See you later!"I said as Lauren punched me in my balls.Everyone was laughing at everything that just happened in an blink of an eye.I then realized that they caught everything on camera.

"NOW I PUNCHED YOU IN YOUR"BIG BLACK BALLS"!Lauren yelled while I guessed she was having an contraction because she bucked her hips like she was moaning my name when I am thrusting deep inside her.I turned around wincing because Lauren grabbed my hand and looked at me blushing and I turned the same way to see girls with wide eyes and hanging mouth's.Dinah was the first to speak up.

"I am so gonna play this at the reception party in 5 months."

"SOMEONE GO GET THE DOCTOR AND Y/N GET YOUR CAMERA READY BECAUSE THE BOYS ARE COMING!"

We found out recently both of the babies had a penis so we were just going to wait to decorate the room in case Momma gene game was strong.

"OH MY GOD Y/N STOP TALKING THROUGH YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR MOUTH I WANNA REMAIN INNOCENT!"Camila said still recording but on the other side of the bed capturing Lauren's face while I caught the baby coming out. The other irls came back with a whole crew of people looking at her vagina and stuff so I went to go see what was happening and why she was screaming so much I looked and I blacked out.