Chapter 2

Damian's POV

She looked so innocent. I couldn't kill her, but what made my blood boil was the thought that she was working for my brother Xavier. That little shit thinks he can just send a girl to do his work! I have William place her in the back of the car, and tie her hands with rope. I swear Xavier isn't going to get away with this. I slam the driver door shut after I get in. My thoughts have taken over and I ignore William and what he tries to tell me.

The drive to my place was about an hour drive, as I pull up the driveway I see my house my fathers house and my older brothers house such a little shit he is.

"William take her to the guest bed tie one hand to the nightstand and lock the door and windows, ill deal with her after I talk to my father" He nods and picks her up and walks into my house, I turn my back and walk to my fathers house. I'm greeted by my mother at the door her smile always seems to warm my heart.

"Sweetie!" My mother hugs me very tightly. "Hello mother how are you?" Conversations with her always made her happy so when I stop by I want to make sure she smiles at least once. "I'm wonderful your father just bought me a new grand piano I love it so much you have to come over and her me play it one day sweetie". "Of course mother I wouldn't miss it for the world now excuse me I need to talk to father". Her face got serious. "well sweetie he's talking to Xavier right now". I walked past her to his office and slammed the door open." Xavier you are the biggest piece of shit I've ever known who sends a girl to do a mans job!"

Xavier and my father just look at each other. "Umm I don't even know any girls in this business other then the wife's of the other Mafias bosses". I looked and I felt very confused," you mean to tell me you didn't send a girl to watch me do the trade today?" He just looked at me and laughed," god you're an idiot a stupid idiot haha why would I do that when William will tell me if I ask". I turn and walked to my house quickly I hope she hasn't woken up yet.

Leila's pov

I've been pacing the room for hours she hasn't answered my crystal calls or anything not even I'm lost but okay message. I swear I'm going to kill Andy she keeps talking and I can't stand her voice. "you know what Andy I'm gonna go to the forest and look maybe she dropped the crystal and got lost, shes done that before". I close my eyes focus on the forest the trees the meadows everything down to the little birds that sing, when I open my eyes I'm at the opening of the forest. I see her car okay shes still here good. Walking to the forest I get to the meadow and see her basket filled with flowers and a spider chilling on top. I flick him away and pick up the basket. Hmm that's not good I say to myself. I keep walking and stop. Closing my eyes I imagine her crystal, I imagine its floating in the air. When I open my eyes its 6ft in front of me, this isn't good okay maybe I can see what happened. I hold Havana's crystal in my hand and focus.

Everything plays out I see her picking flowers, then leaning against a tree, okay there's a spider.....

No! I open my eyes and run to the car there's always a spear key in the driver side, starting the car I head back to the town house.

"Andy! Someone took her I have her crystal, what do we do". Everything around me starts to lift from the ground.

"Leila calm down your gonna break something, we will find her okay get the spell book and place the flowers on the table everything will be okay." For once she's reasonable and calm towards me, maybe shes scared ill throw a sofa at her. I chuckle slightly. "Focus Leila!" I snap out of my thoughts and do what I was told to do.

Havana's POV

I fell a pounding on my head, slowly I open my eyes and see I'm in a nice room everything was gray and blue. Where am I? Then it hit me, the spider the guys falling. "Damn it!" Taking my free hand I look for my crystal. "No this isn't good without it I cant talk to Leila and tell her where I am." The door unlocks and opens the man from earlier walks in. He had a shaggy beard and a very chiseled jaw.

He walked towards me and looks down like he did something wrong. Well technically her did Havana he took you against your will. "My name is Damion Smith, I'm so sorry about what I did, but I can't let you go you saw to much". "Now you have two options you can either stay her and work for me in this house or I kill you" He showed no expression when he talked. "You have 10 seconds before I chose for you"

"I guess i have no choice." I said with an emotionless face. "What do you need me to do?"