Chapter 5

Damian's POV

Everytime i kissed her i felt sparks and i wasnt wanting it to stop. havana pulled away and smiled. She had such a beautiful smile. "What is it princess?" I asked as i smiled. "Ive never felt like this before. I'm glad i found you." she said. "Hey does this mean i still have to be your servant?" She asked with a puzzled look. "Hahaha of course not princess." I said laughing. She was so innocent it was adorable. I heard a creak on the hard wood floor, someone come in and i turned to look. It was Xavier and Lelia. "Leila!!" havana said as she jumped up and ran and hugged her. They were smiling. Xavier looked at me. "Damian we need to go speak to father." Right as Xavier said that mom came in she looked serious. "Your father wants to talk you and these ladies." She said as she looked at Leila and Havana. She turned around and left. we all looked at each other and xavier lead the way. "Why does your dad want to talk to us?" havana asked. I couldn't tell her she would run from the hills I haven't killed as much as Xavier but just a few beatings ive given. I just held her hand and told her itll be okay. Leila leaned over to Xavier and asked him when she can see his house and he started laughing. "Oh Leila I gotta clean it first. Ive never had to impress someone". She laughed ta him and nodded.

We got to my fathers office and I was sweating bullets at this point. What if I scare her off I cant I need Havana. My mother walked in first and was talking to him, please dear mother if there was ever a time you should help save my ass. Mother walked out, " okay Damian you and this girl first". I felt my heart speed up. "Damian its going to be okay. whatever he has to say ill love you either way." Havana smiled at me. If she only knew what i have done she wouldnt have said that. we walk into my fathers office and he was sitting in his chair and saw us come in. "You wanted to see us?" i said still scared of what was going to happen. I could see my father looking Havana over. what came out of his mouth surprised me. "Hello Havana, im not sure you remember me but i used to work with your father years ago my how you have become such a pretty young lady." he said and smiled. He got up and walked over you us. Its been years since i have seen him smile. "Hello Mr. Smith." she smiled softly. "Son she's a good one. Now im sorry to get straight into business but Havana we need you and Leila to help us with your powers. We are on the brink of war with 3 other mafia families." my father said. "Wait, how did you know we have powers?" Havana was looking suspiciously. " My father never told anyone outside of the family." the room started to feel colder. "Your father told me and i have kept it a secret all this time. Please dont be frightened I just need your help." He said then looked at me. "Baby my father wouldnt ask if he didnt really need your help." i said softly and kissed her hand. she relaxed alittle. "I guess, i will help. what exactly do i need to do?" she said. My father looked at her. "I need you to keep them in their own areas." "If i do this, what are you going to do after?" havana asked. i was staying quiet so i could just listen and intervene if i needed to. "my powers are ice and i can manipulate the weather". He smiled," wonderful I need you to ice them in that town so they cant leave, now ill let you know when I need that done. Damian send in your brother and Leila". I nodded and left the room with havana's hand in mine. We walked out and i closed the door behind me. "Xavier, dad is ready for you and leila." he nodded. " Damian, i have been thinking if i get fathers title then you can be my second in command, since you are my little brother" Xavier said with a smile. "Sounds great brother, go for it." i smiled , then walked to my house with havana by my side.

Xavier's POV
I opened the door for Leila and she smiled up at me. I kissed her forehead. My father was standing in front of his desk and he smiled once he saw us both. "It's nice to see you again Leila. You probably don't remember me much but I was a friend of your mothers along with Havana's father. Now I'm going to go ahead and say that I know that you have powers like your mother. She was an amazing woman." He said and gave a soft smile. "What do you need Mr. Smith? I'm sorry if I sound rude but I know a Mafia lord like yourself didn't just bring us in here because you wanted to reminisce about old times. Am I right?" Lelia said. We were both surprised that she just got straight to the point. "You are right. We are at the brink of war and I need you hand Havana to use your powers and help us. Are you willing to do it?" He asked in a serious tone. "What did Havana say?" She asked. "She's willing to help." "Then I'll help." She said. "Alright. I will let you know what you have to do later." We both simply just nod.

Damian's POV
I opened the door for Havana. She was looking at the ground. "Everything is going to be alright princess." i said as i lifted her chin with my finger. "How are you so sure?" Havana asked. "I dont want to hurt anybody."She said with sadness in her eyes. I cant hold back anymore she needs to know what i have done. "Come and sit down with me on the couch. I have something important to tell you." i said sincerely. She nods and i lead her to the couch. "Baby, i know that you have done some terrible things that you had to do. I dont know any specific things but i dont need to. I love you still." she said with he small hand gently on my face. I felt a huge weight get lifted off of my chest. Then all of a sudden my door was slammed open and there was smoke everywhere. I started to get tired but i fought it. The last thing i heard was 'grab the girl!!!' i held onto the sleeping havana as best i could but i got hit the head with something and i was out.

Havana's POV

I woke up and i went to wipe my face and i realized i couldnt move my hands. I started to freak out. "Where the hell am i!!!" i said and in within seconds the whole room was covered in ice everything froze. "LET ME GO!!!" i yelled. I was definitely in a jail cell. I was moving my wrists and tried to get them free. When i heard someone try to open the door. i stomped my foot on the ground and it hit him in the head and knocked him out. I let out a small laugh. "What are you laughing at?" i heard a deep, rough voice come from the corner of the cell. "Dont come any closer." I said on the edge. "Who are you?" "My name is Riker Simons and you are going to help be defeat the Smith mafia." He said with an evil smile. "I would never help you. Nothing you do to me will change that." i said well i was practically yelling. He got up to me and grabbed my neck. "Well im sure i can do something to make you do it." he snickered and got his face close to mine and i spit in his face and he slapped me. I laughed. "You're weak. is that the best you can do?" i said laughing. I didnt know it yet but that was a big mistake. "When i get done with you you are going to do everything i tell you. im going to break you." Riker said. "You can try but you wont succeed" i said and i put a wall of ice around me and i broke the cuffs folding me to the chair. "What if I said I can break you through your very good friend Leila". That got my attention I stopped moving and looked at him, He chuckled. "see you may not have a weak point on your body but she does, doesn't she?" He was right Leila heart wasn't as strong as mine....she shuts down if something happens to her.

"So you have a choice I send my men out to find her and destroy her if you don't help me". I quickly tucked my hand in my pocket good they didn't find my crystal. I pull it out and call to mia saying to stay with Xavier and his family. "Im in there house. And where the hell are you?" She replied "I don't know mia but I'm going to put an ice shield around the house you are in danger." I said before closing off contact with her. I closed my eyes and pictured all of Damian's families houses and I put a thick layer dome over the whole thing. Then put one over where I was at. I opened my eyes and laughed. "You'll never reach her." I said kind of exhausted and I took the ice surrounding me down. I saw an unhappy Riker not like he was a ball of sunshine before but he well he was pissed.