Chapter 6

Leila's POV

The wind picked up then I saw it, a wall of ice. I couldn't get in contact with Havana again, and Damian was missing. They have to be in the same place. Xavier's mom was pacing while his father was calling everyone he knows  I knew I could find her and Damian but she said I was in danger, I couldn't let her be out there in that condition. I knew she was stronger then me because she had no weakness but my powers were stronger. I had to get to my town house, I had stuff that could help us. I kissed Xavier's cheek and envisioned my room, and when I opened my eyes I was there. Packing things I needed I went to Havana's room and got some things for her. She was the easiest to get to because she never had her defense up. God how am I going to get her out of this one. I didnt notice but Xavier came with me. "Babe, Didnt havana tell you to stay at my house?" he asked "Yeah but i have to get the things to make a potion to find her and your brother. Wait, you heard her call me?" i asked surprised. "Yes, babe you were sitting on my lap when she called. Ill help you get the things you need but please stay with me i cant protect you if you just disappear. I cant do the amazing things you can." he said as he kissed my forehead. "Okay, we need to go downstairs and get the rest of what we need." I smiled and took his hand as i walked downstairs. We grabbed everything. I made sure i had the spell book. I tried to picture the house but i couldnt it was blocked. Oh no this is not good not good at all. i tried again and the outcome was still the same. "Xavier!" "What is it baby?" he said as he ran into the room. "I cant picture the house its all blocked." "Well i think i have an idea." he said as he gently put his hands on both sides of my neck. he leaned down and kissed me the block was gone. next thing i knew we were in his kitchen when we broke the kiss. "Do you wanna help me make a potion?" i said giving him another kiss. "Of course" he said with a smile.

Havana's POV

Riker was throwing punches and they were landing everywhere on my body. " Hahaha you're such a joke. Is that all you've got? You're just going to hit me with your feminine punches." I said as i laughed. My body was in pain but i put it in the back of my mind. "Oh, im just getting started." He said with a wicked smile.  "Men hang her up." Two men came in. Once they grabbed my arms i flipped them on the floor and got up fighting. Since i was 5 years old my father taught me how to fight. i was the best in his class, when i got older he put me in an all mens class. He wanted me to be able to fight men of all sizes if i needed to. Rikers minions were out on the floor. i went to attack ricker but he had a whip. before i could attack he swong it and it wrapped around my neck. I fell on the floor gasping for air. I tried to get it off but i couldnt. the last thing i see before i pass out is Rikers wicked smile. 

Damian's POV

I woke up and i was on my couch but havana was nowhere to be seen. I remember what happened before i passed out and i ran to my brothers house. i didnt even notice the ice dome around the whole estate. i ran through the door and saw Leila and Xavier making something. "Havana's been taken!" 

The looked not surprised" we know". The ground started to shack and a warm gust of wind hit my face. Leila ran to the window and started to mumble. "Oh no okay this is not good". She ran to the bowel and started mixing quicker. I looked at the window and see about a 50 or so men. "Father! Theres men outside the ice looking at us". My father mad a call and part of our men showed up in the living room with us. Leila walked around and through powder at them and did the same to me. She looked at the bowel and frowned. "what's wrong"? I don't have any more powder for Xavier, this powder  is going to make sure you don't die from bullets okay". I looked at her and frowned "I'm sorry ill keep an eye on him". The ground shock one more time and then bullets started to fly thro the windows. Father pushed mother to a closet and closed the door.

Leila's POV

I moved closer to Xavier when bullets started flying. I needed to make sure he wasn't gonna get hit by one. He leaned down and kissed me, "I'm sorry for this". He pushed me into a room near the living room and locked the door. "NO XAVIER, YOURE NOT SAFE!" I pounded on the door trying to get out. All I kept hearing was demands from Xavier and his father telling the men where to go. It got quiet that's when I started to worry, nothing happened no movement or anything. I held my breath in fear something had happened.