Chapter 9

Havana's POV

It's been 5 days since Xavier left and ive been on edge since i still havent heard back from either of them. So ive been getting into a bad mood and ive been feeling sick all the time lately. Damian and i have fulled around and not used condoms but i havent really thought that i would be pregnant. I was laying in bed with my little stinker and she licked me in the face. i smiled. "Well good morning Chloe." i laughed. "Do you need to potty?" i asked and she got super excited. i got up and immediately felt nauseous and i ran to the bathroom. After 10 minutes i finally felt okay so i got up and picked chloe up. I walked downstairs and went outside and let her down. She ran around and did her business. 

Damian ran past me to his parents house, I wonder what his rush is.

Damian's POV

I ran to my fathers office as fast as I could. "Father, Xavier he's in West California". He looked up from his work, "Get him on the phone and tell him to get out of there its not safe. Him and Leila can die." I quickly nodded and ran out of my parents house as i dialed Xaviers number. It rang and rang and he didnt answer. So i called Leila and she didnt answer either. "Havana!" "What? Why are you yelling?" She said as she walked into the house with chloe. "I need to ask you if you can get leila and xavier here? they are in danger and i cant get ahold of them." I said completely serious. "Yeah just give me a second." She said as she ran with her hand covering her mouth. "Baby are you alright?" i said as i ran after her. "Yeah ill be fine." she said but i wasnt so sure.  She stood up from crouching on the floor. "Okay lets go to the living room and ill get started." We walked to the living room and she sat in the middle of the room and started to mumble something and closed her eyes. soon leila was in the room then Xavier came next. Havana held her head. "Stop it!! Get out of my head!" she yelled. "Havana who's in your head?" leila said as we all ran to her on the floor. "It's..." Before havana could finish she collapsed onto the floor.  I went to her side and held her head in my lap. Looking up I saw Xavier Leila starting to disappear. "She wasn't able to finish the spell we are going back to California". I didn't know what to do if they go back and Xavier is spotted its bad news. I looked down and Havana again and when I looked back up Xavier and Leila were gone. I picked her up and took her to the hospital on our land and i called her parents which called andy. They were quickly there. Havana's mother did the spell havana was doing an completed it. Leila and Xavier were there and thy were closer than before. We were all in the waiting room and we were waiting for a doctor to come out. In the mean time i was sitting in a corner looking at the white tiled floor of the hospital and i could smell the intense smell of cleaner and the smell all hospitals have. The doctor eventually came out 2 hours after i brought havana here. I stood up and walked over to him. "Sir we have good and bad news. Good news is shes pregnant and bad news is she is in a coma and we arent sure how she even got into one. She is completely healthy." the doctor said. I nodded and i was happy to know i was going to be a father. "Can i see her?" "Yes follow me." The doctor led me to a small room were i saw her so peaceful laying there. I walked in and kissed her forehead and held her hand.

Leila's POV

Coma.....I was so frustrated what did that to her. The madder I got the more things around me were breaking. I knew exactly who did this, Cody my disowned cousin. He wasn't happy that my parents kept me unlike his parents who gave him away. He hated me even more when my parents died and Havana's family took me in. Yet he stayed in foster home, since then he's wanted to make me miserable. I needed to find him, now. "Babe, whats wrong?" Xavier asked. "I think I know who did this to Havana." "Who!" Havanas mom, Wendy, asked/ yelled. "You know how when you guys took me in and i told you about my cousin?" "Yes, are you saying Cody did this to havana?" Now wendy was beyond pissed.  I had storm clouds roll in as I walked outside I thought of my motorcycle and it appeared in front of me. I need to find him like now. I drove away to our old tree house when I got there started looking into things where was the last place he was at.

This cant be right, he was in California the same town I was hiding at. I had to get back to that town. I drove to Xavier's house where I had a few things. I shoved my stuff in the bag and walked past Xavier;s men to my bike. One of the men walked up to me. "Leila we were told to go with you and help you find your cousin and protect you." He said and i nodded. "hurry and get your stuff we are leaving in twenty." "We already do and are ready to leave now." "Okay then come on." they got in there trucks and headed out following you. I sped through the highway trying to get to the town. I got there in 5 hours and stopped outside the hotel that I stayed at. The men gathered around waiting for something to do. "I have a room here still" I  pulled the key and gave it to the closes one. I walked through the streets looking for the building where he worked. I found the glass building and waited across the street in a coffee shop. I had just sat down when the devil himself appeared. I tossed some money on the table and got on the bike and followed his car. He pulled up to a warehouse and got out of the car I hid my bike and floated to a window on the top floor. I could see hundreds of men, wait was this the group that Xavier's dad was talking about. I leaned on the window and it concaved falling to the ground I moved quickly to reach my bike as I sped down the road I head his men yelling.

I hid my bike what I got to the hotel and quickly jogged upstairs and got to the room where Xavier's men were relaxing. I looked out the window and saw cody with some guys looking around when he started to look up I back away quickly. "Call Xavier and tell him I know where the last gang group is at". "Yes ma'am." one of them said as they pulled his phone out. 

Havana's POV

I was in darkness i knew everyone was worried. I tried to open my eyes but they were so heavy. I tried to speak but i couldnt. I heard voices though. one i definitly was damian, then Xavier and a phone ring. But all of a sudden i had a vision. It was leila holding on to Xavier and he wasnt moving and i saw cody smiling with a gun and lots of blood. "NOOOO!!" I yelled with all of my power. "Baby whats wrong!" "You heard me?" Thank god. "Xavier if you go to cali you are going to die. Cody is there with his whole gang and he will kill you just out of spite to get back at leila because she had a family and he got disowned. Tell your father you are all in danger." The guy on the other end of the phone told him about cody. I opened my eyes and turned my stiff head to look at them. If i said i was tired that would be an understatement. I felt completely drained. Damian was holing my hand and he was sitting in a wooden chair and Xavier was standing at the end of my bed. "Damian can you help me sit up?" i asked and he nodded. "Im sorry for asking its just my body is not doing what im telling it to." i sighed. "Its okay baby." he said kissing my forehead. "Are you hungry?" i nodded "Starving. like i havent eaten in days." i laughed. I turned to look at xavier. "When leila gets back and everyone is safe you two are in trouble. You guys couldnt call or anything so i knew you guys were okay. sham sham." i looked over at damian and asked him to point my index finger out and shake my hand. they both laughted. "Yes mommy." Xavier said. I laughed "Whats that supposed to mean?" i asked. "Well babe you are pregnant." Damian said. "I AM!!" I was so surprised and happy. "Im gonna be a mommy and youre gonna be a daddy," I looked at Damian then i looked at Xavier."Youre gonna be an uncle!" i was so excited and i was smiling and crying happy tears. My mother came into the room and saw me awake and she hugged me. i tried to hug her but my arms wouldnt move. She let go and smiled at me.

Xavier's POV

My men were on the phone with me, so I asked if they would give the phone to Leila. "Babe come home". I could hear her sigh," Xavier I cant." "Havana is out of her coma and you are going to be an aunt." i said telling the truth and trying to get her to come home. "Havana also said that if you or i stay there we will die." she was quiet. "please come home." "Xavier I cant he's gone to far, Ill send your men back if you want but I will not come home". I was getting pissed she needs to come home. "Leila I am not taking no for an answer". I waited for her to say something, instead she hung up and my men appeared in front of me. "Damn it!" I through my phone against the wall and sat on my desk. "Fredric where is she staying, I want any information you have. Jimmy I want my truck ready to leave in 10 mins".