Feelings

It's a warm Saturday and you're at Six Flags with your two friends. You just got off a ride and you can't seem to spot your friends. You grab your phone and just as your about to call one of them, you feel a hand on your shoulder.
"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice says.
"Hey, Hunter," you say, shocked at first. His concerned looked turns to an inviting smile.
"Did you come here alone?"
"Oh, no, I think my friends left me," you laugh.
He motions to his two friends. "Well, you can walk with us if you want. I don't want you to be walking around here all alone with a bunch of perverts."
"Alright," you smile.

TEXT TO: (Y/F/N)
Thanks for leaving me! I caught up with Hunter and I'm with him right now ((((((:

You're walking next to Hunter and you keep seeing his friends look at you and snicker.
"Do you like, need a ride home or something? It's getting kind of late," he offers.
"Yeah, if you don't mind. They were my ride."
"Alright, cool. Well, Chance and Carter (Brandon and Hunter's friends) were staying over at my house tonight so you wanna just hang out there for a while?"
"That's fine," you nod.
Chance tells his friends that we're leaving and you all start walking back to his car. You keep seeing Hunter look down at you. You look back over at him and he laughs.
"What?" You ask.
"Nothing!" He insists.
Your hands keep hitting against his and he keeps apologizing. He looks over at you again. You feel him gently wrap his hand around yours and grip it softly. You look up at him and he is looking the complete other direction. You intertwine your fingers with his and you start walking closer to him. 

"Why did you just let me do that?" He asks curiously.
"Why not?"
He nods his head and looks back the other way.
"How come you've never talked to me before?" He asks again.
"I didn't think you noticed me."
"How could I not? You look, um, amazing like, every day."
You feel yourself blush and wanting to just hold him and tell him how you feel.
He whips you around to face him and he wraps his hands on your hips. His face is close to yours. His lips softly brush against yours. His hands go slowly up your hoodie and wrap around your hips tighter. He rests his head on your shoulder and sighs.
"What?" You ask.
"Oh, nothing. I just want you. And only you."
You wrap your arms around his neck and hold him.

You end up driving back to his house and he tells his friends to leave right away. They finally agree, knowing how he feels for you. You join him in his room, on his bed, laying together and talking about random topics. You talk for hours and hours before falling asleep on his chest, with your fingers laced with his.