Benefits of Homework

I get ready for my first day at my new school. I throw on a white sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans and white converse. I throw my hair up, do my makeup and put on my Cartier bracelet (pic above). I grab my bag and walk down stairs, I grab an apple and walk to school. 

--

I walk in the front gates and start to walk around, trying to find administration. I was walking around for like 5 mins when i really cute guy walks up to me. He has soft brown hair and bright green eyes.
"Are you new? I've never seen you here. I'm Hunter" He smiles a perfect smile. I instantly get butterflies.
"Yea, I'm new. My names Y/N" "Pretty name for a pretty girl" I slightly blush
"Do you need help finding your way around?" "Uh, which way is the administration office?"
He points a direction and smiles at you, I smile back and he says
"I guess I'll catch you around. I'll see you later" He smiles and walks off. 

Dang he was cute. I walked to the office, sign in, get my schedule, all that boring stuff and walk to my first class after the tour that a really sweet lady gave me. I walk into the class and feel all eyes on me. I sat in the only seat available which happens to be right next to Hunter. We both exchange smiles and focus on our work.

--skip day--

I took all of my books out of my locker and shoved them in my bag. As i was doing this, Hunter stood beside you.
"Hey Y/N" I looked in his beautiful eyes and smile "Hey"
"Hey, are you doing anything after this? because i was thinking you could come back to my place and we could do homework or whatever" I smile and nod "I'm free". He smiles, gets his stuff, grabs my hand and walks back to his place.

We eventually get back to his place, he walks inside, still dragging me by the hand up to his room. He walked into his room and shut the door. He sits on the floor and lays out all of his things. I sit next to him and get out my books. For about 40 minutes we just sit in silence studying.

I was doing a worksheet on Biology when I could feel Hunter staring at me. I look up to see him staring at me with his green eyes that I fell in love with. We make eye contact for what feels like years but was really a few seconds. He stood up and held out his hand, I held it and stood up, not breaking eye contact. He smiled and said,

"When I first saw you in that hallway, I instantly knew you were special. I have known you for what, a few hours and I already know that, I really like you, alot. Your amazing, sweet, kind and just, perfect. So, Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

I blush and smile uncontrollably, "I would love to be your girlfriend" He smiles, holds my cheeks and kisses me. I widen my eyes and kiss back. 

One day can change your whole life