Ticklish

It was your lazy Saturday, you had just gotten out of school yesterday for break, and you were at your boyfriend Hunter's house, and you cuddled into his side as the two of you sat on the couch.

You had been dating for a few months now, and they had been great. His family loved you and vice versa. It was pretty early in the morning, he had texted you at about 8 saying to come over. So you crawled out of bed, and put on some sweats, grabbed your keys and drove over to his place.

He pulled you inside quickly and hugged you tight, burying his head in your neck. "Mmm..." he mumbled.

"Hmm?" You looked up at him with your chin on his chest. He pecked your lips sweetly, and then you walked to the couch where he put on a movie and neither of you had moved since.

You could feel his heartbeat, and you held on to him tight, taking all his warmth. You also were using most of the blanket.

His chest rumbled with laughter, "You cold babe?" he smiled at you.

You nodded your head.

"Well here..." he said and pulled you into his lap, and he embraced you so there was no escape. You pecked his lips, and he smiled.

His hands were resting on your hips, his long fingers grazing your butt, and his thumbs were resting on your skin where the hem of your shirt met your sweatpants. Your skin rose to his touch, giving you goosebumps. It slightly tickled, and you started to squirm.

"Babe?" he asked.

"What?" you mumbled.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled.

"Mmm..."you mumbled.

It started to click in his head, you were squirming because of him. He smirked and then rapidly moved his hands, tickling you all over as you burst into a fit of laughter.

"Hunter... stop!!" you squealed.

"What was that?" he grinned. "I couldn't hear you."

"St-st-stop!!" you stuttered in between laughs.

"Say that you love me." he said.

"I love you!" you laughed.

"Say that I'm the hottest person alive." he said.

"You're the," you laughed, "hottest person alive!"

He stopped tickling you, and you began to relax. You fell back into his arms, and he wrapped them securely around you. You nuzzled into his chest, and closed you eyes.

"Babe?" he asked.

"Hmm." you muttered, looking up at him.

"Kiss?" he asked so sweetly.

"No." you said, and looked back at the movie.

"But baby..." he moaned.

"No." you said. "You tickled me, so no."

"But babe," he paused and tightened his grip, "I love you."

"I love you too, but no kiss." you said, your attention still on the movie.

"Babe." he said. "Please."

"No."

"What do I have to do?" he asked.

"Nothing." you stated. "Because you're not getting a kiss."

He just stared at you for a moment. Then he took your head in one of his hands, and turned you to face him. He leaned in, and just before his lips touched yours he said, "I'm sorry babe, I love you so much."

Then he connected your lips. Butterflies erupted in your stomach just like they did every time that you kissed him. It took your entire will power not to kiss him back, and he must have been surprised that you were still holding out because he kissed you harder. His hand rested on your neck, and his tongue traced your lower lip. You caved, and opened your mouth to him. He smiled as he kissed you.

His tongue explored and you quietly let out a moan.

"Shh..." he mumbled, and continued to kiss you.

He began to move so that you were laying on the couch, and he hovered over you. Your hands went to his neck and pulled him closer, and closer still.

You kissed him back, with passion and love. His lips tasted like peppermint, and you decided that it was the best possible flavor. His lips were soft and smooth.

The two of you needed air, and you pulled away slightly, and he caught your lower lip in between his teeth. He let it go, and you smiled. Looking up into his big green eyes, you knew that if you ever lost this, you would never be the same. You really did love him.

"I love you (y.n)." he whispered.

"I love you too Hunter."