Missing You

The Rowland fam are driving themselves to a very special place. Your grave sight. Ever since you passed away, Hunter has gone crazy, as if you are still alive. He talks to you, eats with you, sleeps with you. In his delusional little head, Y/N is still alive and well. They started getting near the grave yard and Hunter smiled slightly, like a little kid going to an amusement park. You brightened his darkest days. You were his sun in the grey, his truth in a lie, and he buried deep down that you're never coming home. The pain is too unbearable for him to admit it, so he makes it seem as if you never left him.

Once they puled up to the graveyard, Hunter was antsy and wanted to get out of the car.
"Y/N" he smiled. "Yeah, bud, Y/N" Tyler smiled brokenly. "Y/N" he repeated, grinning to himself.
Once they got out Hunter ran to your headstone. He sat there for hours blabbing on about God knows what. He was sad to go, but it was dark out. He kissed and hugged your stone and left a picture of you two, along with a rose on it, protected by a glass box. Nobody knows but you, God and Hunter, that he put a picture of him on your casket before you were buried.

"I love you" he whispered, wanting you desperately to say it back. When they got in the car and started driving, Hunter started tearing up. Now weeping, "Y/N" was all he could muster to say. "We know Hunter, we miss her too" Brandon comforted, in slight tears.

"No, Y/N" he wept even more...