On our way

The warm kitchen filled up with hot steam, from Phil who was in the middle of making breakfast for Dan, who had been in the shower for more than half an hour. Phil was beginning to think Dan was hiding in there from him.
Phil sighed in frustration as he began to move around the sausages that sizzled in the pan.
Suddenly, Phil felt someone hug him tightly from behind. He smiled to himself as Dan rested his head on his shoulder. Dan wore nothing but a single towel wrapped around his waist.
"Good morning," He spoke into Phil's ear. He never got a chance to say a proper good morning to Phil after his bad experience with his dream.
"Good morning," Phil replied, happily humming to himself.

After they both finished breakfast, Dan walked into the bathroom again, spending around another half an hour to get dressed and to do his hair.
Phil couldn't blame him, since he actually spent half an hour as well to get ready.

Dan had decided to wear his usual black jeans, a black jumper with a tiny white smiley face, and a pair of black laced up shoes.
Phil had decided to wear a purple galaxy shirt, black jeans as well, and a pair of blue converse. Their hair fell perfectly to the side, Phil's to the right and Dan's to the left.

"Are you ready?" Phil asked Dan while putting on his silver space coat. Dan nodded to Phil, putting on his own black coat and unlocking the door.

'I really don't want to go.'