Men Oppose

Sydney and I stayed a little while talking outside the Studio building.

I found out na tumirik pala ang car ni Karylle on her way back to ABSCBN. She was on a photoshoot in Mandaluyong and binaha pala yung car nya.

Sydney:

At eto pa, Dingdong was having a photo shoot in the next room where she was having her pictorial.

Buern:

Talaga?! Oh my! So nagkita ba ang ex jowawis?

Sydney:

Hindi. I didn't bother telling her na. What's the point, di ba? Pero, i think she found out coz Dong's car was parked beside her car. Kaya nagmamadali din syang umalis kanina. To the point na she helped push her car para umandar! Hahaha!

Buern:

What? Si K? Nagtulak ng kotse? Hahahaha!

Sydney:

Yup! In her heels! Hahaha!

I let out a fake laugh hearing Sydney's story pero inside I can't help but feel bad for Karylle.

This must be one of the worst days of her life. Imagine getting literally and figuratively stuck in a situation like that?

I pity her but I also feel in awe. Sa dami ng pinagdaanan nya ngayong araw na to, she appeared so relaxed and composed pa rin kanina. I think that's what they call "grace under fire." This woman is really a pro.. She's really special.

I was deep in thought that I didn't realize that Sydney was still talking and he was actually waiting for a response from me. Buti na lang some crowds of people were starting to exit the door.

Tapos na pala ang shoot ng GGV.

Sydney and I went back inside the studio. Marami-rami pa ring tao. Most of them are down on the stage having photo ops with ViceRylle.

I went nearer the stage to get a couple of shots for our file. I looked at Vice who asked me if his hair was still ok. I gave him a "thumbs up" sign to tell him that his hair is still good.

Nawe-weirduhan talaga ako kay Vice tonight. Usually pag ganitong mga tapings at huminto na ang pagroll ng camera, he would immediately go back to his bekla mode. Pero tonight, parang he's still in character. Leading man pa rin ang peg.

He's just there smiling and glowing beside his leading lady.

I glanced at Karylle and saw her smiling at me. At sa mga oras na yon, nanginig ang buong kaloob-looban ko. At parang sa isang iglap, nawala ang lahat ng tao sa paligid namin.

Archie:

Ano manay, achieve ba?

Biglang nabasag ang moment namin ni Karylle nang nagsalita si Archie. He was just right behind me pala and flashing his ever so infamous smile.

Buern:

Anong achieve yang pinagsasabi mo dyan?

I felt a bit uncomfortable kasi baka Archie was referring to the way I was staring at Karylle.

Archie:

Aba malaysia ko sa yo. Di naman ako yung nagLOA in the middle of the shoot at humada.

Lumapit ng konti sa akin si Archie at binulungan ako

Archie:

.....Ikaw ha, akala ko preferred mo yung Mighty Meaty Juicy Hotdog. Yun pala bet mo rin ang Purefoods Fiesta Ham ha.. Hahaha!