Day one

~Weston's pov~
I just got to Florida and I'm gonna stay on a hotel cause I can't risk one of them seeing me at the other ones house I need this plane to work.

~Kate's pov~
Me and Hunter have been dating for three days but we haven't ran into Mario ughh I thought this plan would work I'm gonna call Weston I need help .

•<phone call between Kate and Weston>•

K-Weston it's not working (I say crying).

W-hey hey don't cry I'm in town I'm coming over .

K-really thanks Weston.

W-see you in 5 minutes bae
(Line ends)

5 minutes later Weston shows up
"Thanks for coming Weston" I say.
"Now please tell me you didn't dump Hunter" he says.
"I didn't know I need to find out how to fined out where Mario is gonna be and when" I say.
"I got a plan" he says.

~Weston's pov~
While I was talking to Kate Mario called but I ignored it cause I don't want Kate to know I know Mario.
"Kate where's the bathroom" I asked.
"Down the hall last door on the right" she says.
"Thanks" I say and walk to the bath room.
When I get to the bathroom I call Mario.

•<call between Mario and Weston>•

W-hey sorry I was umm in the shower.

M-it's okay but Weston this plan isn't working I haven't seen Kate since we Brock up and she live not even 50 feet away.

W-I'm in Florida right now I'm on my way over.

M-okay just come in I'm in my room and hurry up I can't stand the thought of her kissing Hunter again.
(Line ends)
"Hey Kate I'm gonna go get ice cream ill be back" I say.
"Okay" she says.
Then I walk to Mario's house right next door and go up to his room to see blood all over the floor....

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like the new update 💕 next one up tonight be ready...