Day 3

~Kate's pov~
I walk in there to see no Mario but a note..
The note read

Dear Kate,
I set up the scavenger hunt if at any point you decide you don't want to be with me anymore you can stop but just know I love you and your next hint is the first place we meet.
-love Mario

Omg I didn't realize the was were the event was the first time we meet.
So I go down and stand on the stage and I see a note.

Dear Kate,
I see you kept going go chose now go to the place now look behind the curtain and but the out fit on and go to your room.

-love Mario

I but the out fit on and continue I get up to me room to see my ex "what are you doing here" I ask.
"I came to support you at your first show but I get up here and there's some guy leaving a note saying "okay now I guess you can do your make up even tho you don't need it them meet me down at the lobby -love Mario" wtf is this"
"Mark where's Mario I don't have time for this" I say.
"If you promise you will break up with him I'll let him go if you say no you will never see him again" mark says.
"You won't kill him" I say.
"No but I'll drop him off in the middle of no where" he says.
"Fine okay you win I'll end if just tell me where he is" I say.
"He's in.....

----------------------------------------------
I want to think you guys so much for all the comments I literally love reading yalls comments they make my day and thanks for the 15k reads..😍😘❤️
Add me on snapchat @shishaa-triciaa
And follow me on Instagram @_shisha_tricia_
And thank you guys so much again I love you guys❤️