Chapter 6- Pinky Promise

LEXIS POV

Ian stood at the back of our group, looking back from time to time. Then suddenly, his eyes widened and he turned forward quickly. I took that as a "move faster, something's wrong" thing and immediately picked up my speed, not looking back. I grabbed Sarah, Jerome, Quentin, Adam, and Ty's hands all together and acted like I was just excited for the movie.

"Come on guys! Lets go I wanna see the movie!" I squealed, making my voice sound different than normal. I knew what had scared Ian. It wasn't someone I wanted to see at the moment. I would deal with him later, but not now. He was the one who had gotten away earlier. The one I wished had died. The one I wanted to just scream in his face, then cry in a corner. Ian had been afraid of Jake.

We walked into the theater and I looked back at Ian. He looked at me and nodded. I smiled slightly back. Then I noticed him look down at my hand. I looked at it too, and saw that Ty was still holding it. Ian looked pretty pissed, I'm not gonna lie. I basically felt like lava was burning a hole through my hand with his stare. I simply wiggled my hand a bit, getting Ty's attention. He let go quickly and put his hands in his pockets. I saw his face turn red as he turned away and into the aisle of seats. I chuckled at him. He can be really cute.... Wait, what am I saying?! I love Mitch, not Ty! I shook the thoughts from my head and sat down next to Ty. Ian sat next to me, watching the exit carefully.

"Ian..." I said getting his attention.

"Mhm?"

"Ian it's fine I'll watch the entrances and exits for him. He's not gonna get you guys. I promise." I whispered. He looked at me, obviously not believing me.

"Ian seriously. I promise. Here actually ill go call the cops and tell them he's here." I said and got up, grabbing my phone and emergency pepper spray. Yes, I carry pepper spray. Don't judge me.

"Wait! You can't go alone!" He said, grabbing my arm as I stood up. I held up the bottle of pepper spray.

"I got this." I said. He slowly released my arm. I know he didn't want to let me go, but he had to. I had to call the cops. But in the theater really wasn't a good place to do it. I slowly looked out the exit of the theater and I couldn't find him. Where did that little b**** go?!

Just then someone grabbed me from behind and put a hand over my mouth. "Looking for me?" Jake asked and smirked.

I yanked his hand from my face and narrowed my eyes at him. "Get away from me already!"

"No. You're mine. Now that I got your two little boyfriends out of the way, I can have you all to myself." He said and smiled evilly. Then he yanked me to him and kissed me. I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over in pain.

"Just get the he** away from me and my friends and let me live a normal life!" I said angrily.

"You could have a fu**ing normal life with me! Now just come with me, and none of your friends get hurt!"

That was it. The final straw. If he hurt anyone else I knew, I wouldn't let him live to see another day. I grabbed his throat and pressed him against the wall then whispered In his ear. "If you hurt any of my fu**ing friends, I will personally stab you a thousand times and watch you slowly die in front of me. Do you understand me little boy?!"

He chuckled, and I felt a searing pain in my wrist. I bit back a scream as I looked at my wrist that was dripping blood. In his hand was a knife, covered in dried blood. I knew that blood was Jordan's and Mitch's. a tear fell down my cheek as I thought of them. Then, I raised my hand, and punched Jake in the face. Hard. Hard enough to make him grab his nose and sink to the ground. I smirked at my work.