Part 3 - "NOT A DATE!!"

I saw a note from my parents they said they have some work things to do and won't be home from LA for about a week or more. Oh great now I'm alone in my new big house. Alone.

I changed my clothes to a comfortable navy color short and a pink tank top. I lie on my bed for awhile then I got a text I saw it and it was from nash.

From Nash:
hey

For nash:
Hey:)

From Nash:
Are you busy today?

For nash:
I don't think so, what's up?

From Nash:
Do you want to hang out somewhere😅

For nash:
Where?😄

From Nash:
Ice cream?

For nash:
Sounds like a plan to me..

From Nash:
I'll pick you up at 4;)

For nash:
K bye;)

"Okay..Abby calm down its just a 'hang'" I said to myself. I looked at the clock it said 2.19pm. I started to freak out I honestly had no idea why I freaked out so I just get my phone and call Maria. I told her I'll had some kind of 'hang' with nash and she just get exited and said she'll come here in a minute. Her house was not very far from school so I thought she'll be here any minute.

I heard a knock from the front door and it was Maria. I'm still in my thank top and short and she just came in and said
"OH MY GOD ABIGAIL!! You'll have a date with Nash Grier!!"
"first thing just call me Abby and God dammit!!ITS JUST A HANG!!" I asked as we walked to my room upstairs.

We sat on my bed and she told me that nash was a famous boy from vine. Wow so he was famous. I totally surprised. I felt happy and worry at the same time but suddenly it turned when Maria said there were many famous girls who likes him and always flirted with him especially when he play football. Oh wow he turned out to play football too.

I think about hang with him once again. I worried if it was just a joke or some kind of 'prank'. "Maria,I think I just gonna tell him I'm sick and stay at home" I said to her "what?No. You gotta get ready and go to the date" "we're just gonna hang!!" I said but she just rolled her eyes and pushed me to the bathroom as she looking for an outfit for me.

She handed me my pink dress but I said no because cmon who's gonna came to an ice cream place with a pink party dress. I told Maria to calm down and I'll pick my outfit. I decided to wear a mint color crop top that said 'Y.O.L.O' and a black short. The clock was now show it was 3.25pm so I decided to just put my hair in a ponytail and hairsprayed it. My hazel color hair look gorgeous and I just used eyeliner,mascara,a little blush and lipgloss for the make up Maria helped me with it.

I saw the clock and it was 3.50pm when I heard a knock from the door. Maria started to giggling and I was nervous, I had go hang with a boy before but this one was different

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey!!😸
See sorry because the parts are a mess!!
I don't want to it to be 'too long' so sorry":*

Vote+follow me because I will follow back!!

Anyway you can massage me whatever,about the book maybe!! Or you can give me an idea for this book!!thx!

Love!,
-din