Part 9 - "cam.."

Abby POV

We drove to my house but I didn't speak a single word to Cam yet, I was still shocked and still crying.

We were arrived but I just get out and ran to my house then to my room, Maria saw me in the living room and asked me what happened but I just keep running to my room with my cold wet dress.

I get in to my room and locked the door, crying on my bed and still didn't care about my freezing body.

What was that??

Was Nash in this??

What did that girl means??

Was that the reason why nash looks so exited??

My god!! Can I just die right now!!

I changed my clothes and slowly fell asleep.

Maria POV

Abby was home. Wow it was fast!!

Wait, she was crying and her dress was so wet.
What happened??!!

I saw cameron get out from his car and try following her.

I had to ask him what's going on!.

Cameron POV

I was trying to catch up for abby who was still crying and going to make sure she was okay, but Maria was in her house and stopped me.
She looked confuse and worry.

"What happened??" She asked,
Then I started to explain all to her.

*Flashback*

I was still at school when Nash came to me and ask where abby was, I told him the trust and that abby was going home. "What's up?" I said "I feel bad about the kiss and Victoria, I just break up with her because I think what she did was unforgivable and I think I fall in love with abby" he answered with a smile. I said great then he said he wanted to ask her out tonight when they had dinner around that lake. I felt hurt, really hurt.

But after he left I heard some girls talking about Abby. I thought I know one of their voice, and I was right it was Victoria. I couldn't it hear clearly but I heard "that b*tch" , "nash" , "tonight" , "lake" , "embarrass" , and that evil laugh.

I knew something bad was gonna happen to her so I told her but she won't listen. So I followed her and nash to the lake and that was true, Victoria and some people were push her to the lake while I didn't know where Nash was.

*end of the flashback*

"So I took her her home and just want to make sure she's okay.." I said to Maria. "Wait, so you were following them?.." "And you want to make sure she's okay?" She continued, I said yeah and she said "you care about her??you like her??". I just rolled my eyes and left after told Maria to make sure she's okay.

I get in to my car and think about Abby for a moment. But reality hits me like a sh*t.

I knew I care about her, I knew I like her, no I knew I love her.. But it was all gonna be useless because she fell in love with Nash.

Abby POV

I woke up and my eyes were felt bad. It was red maybe because I cry so much last night. I remembered last night when Nash ask me on a 'dinner', when I was embarrassed, when someone push me to the very cold water. I sit on my bed and see the teddy bear that nash gave me. Then I realized things, it was weekday so that means I had school and last night Cam saved me then drove me home. I felt bad because I creamed to him yesterday, because I didn't hear him, and because I ignored him after he saved my life.

I get ready and went to the kitchen to grab some Appel, then I saw Maria. "So..-" I hugged her before she finish to speak. "Hey,I'm sorry about tonight..your dinner with Nash was ruined. Cam took you home and told me everything." She said "no I'm sorry making you sleep in the couch" I said then we laughed.