Part 14 - "the call and the broken heart"

Abby POV

"Hey," I said to cameron because I had no clue what was wrong with him. Wasn't he happy because Me and nash are dating??.

"You okay?" I asked but he still quite and then he looked down. "Cameron what's wrong? You know you always can tell me everything.." I placed my hand to his shoulder trying to make him feels better, well I guessed it didn't work..

He then turned his face to me and give me a little smirk "I-I am okay,I just can't believe you and Nash...I mean...you guys are just met like few days ago..", what?? Alright I was totally confused.

"Huh?" I said and he just says nevermind and leave.

Maria came to me and ask what happened so I told her what just happened. She also had no idea what's wrong with cam but she told me to just give him a space.

Cameron POV

I got in to my car and started to scream so loud don't care if anyone hear it or even see it.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!DONT YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU!!!I LIKE YOU SO BAD!!WHY DONG YOU UNDERSTAND!!!WHY ABBY!!!" I said that out loud even I know abby wasn't here.

I started to control myself but then my emotional turn into a deep emotion,I could feel tears running trough my cheek because now I forget how to breath. That was okay tho. Who's gonna judge me for that?!! My heart was broken into small pieces!!

After about a few minutes of cried and screamed then I try to put myself together.

•••••
Abby POV

I was on my bed, I've changed my clothes when I got a call from my one and only Nash.

"Hey!! so how was school??"

"Hey,nash. Yeah it was nice but it missed something, you weren't there.."

"Aww..so you miss me?"

"Well..I think so...hey you feel better?"

"Yeah I feel way more better. And I think it's because of you"

"Hahaha What the heck nash. Well I think you should take some rest and I hope you'll feel better so you can go to school tomorrow"

"Okay, thanks babe. See you tomorrow then baby, I love you"

"See you tomorrow hun and I love you too"

Then I hung up, I blushed.
Well I felt weird when I call him hun but maybe I'll get use to it..

Cameron POV

I got home and still can't believe that Nash and Abby were dating.

So I decided to call him.

"Hey,bro. What's up?" He answered,

"Hey bro how you feeling"

"Feel better bro. Why?"

"Great, cool. So I heard that you and abby are official now. Nothing really matter I just want to ask-" then he cutted me off,

"Woah,hold on. She told you about it?"

"Well, she just told me and Maria. But what happen if she told anyone else?"

"Oh thank god. I'm scared if my ex Victoria heard about it.." Wait he scared of Victoria heard about it?? What's wrong?? they were broke up right? Don't they??

"What's matter bro? She's your ex right?"

"Yeah,exactly. I scared if she heard about it she will hurt abby"

"Oh" I said turning my head down.

"Alright bro, see you tomorrow"

"Alright, see you bro"

Then I hung up.
My heart still broken, but hey! Good thing was Nash really care about Abby and They love eachother..

They love eachother..and left me with the millions pieces of my heart.

Abby,why can't you understand that I fell in love with you since out first meeting..and it kills me to see you with him..

Well at least I still can see her smile from distance..see her happy with my bestfriend since 7th grade.