Part 19 - "what an almost"

Abby POV

I got ready to have lunch with Cam when I heard nash calling my name from downstairs. "Abby,Cam's here!!" "Okay!!".

I got to the front door and saw cameron and Nash on the doorway. "Hey Cam!" I greeted him and he says hi to.

I was wearing a flower motives dress and I'd put my hair into a messy bun.

I was just passing the doorway when Nash grabs my arm "Nash I told you you can trust me.." I said because I understand that he's worry about his girlfriend having lunch with another boy, even that boy was his own friend.
He then said okay and let me go.

I got in to Cam's car and see Nash still standing there with the same worry face, I decided to send him a text with a hope maybe it'll makes him feel better.

To Nashhh💙:
"It's okay, I love you💙💙"

I love using that emoji because that reminds me of his beautiful blue eyes💙💙.

I saw him open my text and smiles when he turn back his head to me.

From Nashhh💙:
"I trust you babe, and I love you too. But my love for you is just a little more😉😘"

I turned my head back and smile at nash even the car is now start to moving.

God, I think I fell in love with my boyfriend again and again..

I turned on the radio and it plays Amnesia by 5sos. Well I don't want to wake up with amnesia especially after spending night with Nash..

"What was nash doing in your house?" Cameron asked but still paying attention to the road, "Maria was spending night at matt's so Nash wanted to spend night at mine..you know just make sure I'm okay" I answered and he continue driving with silent.

We were arrived at subway and order. We took a seat and eat until Cam started the conversation, "let's just go to the point, I am very sorry about yesterday and..I hope we're still okay.." He put his food down and I giggled a little because why was he have to be sorry about his feeling..
"Hey, don't feel sorry or even bad about your feeling..it's not your fault you can't choose who you want to fall in love with.." I smiled and he do the same.

"haha yeah maybe you're right,and maybe we're just not meant to be..maybe you meant to be with Nash.."

"Cameron, I believe sooner or later you'll find the person you belong to..trust me.." I said and we still smile to eachother.

Nash POV

I was at home still worry about Abby, but I remember earlier when I warned Cam about her.

*flashback*

Before they go I heard a knock from the front door so I open it and saw Cameron. He said hi and I say hi too, "is she ready-" "Cameron don't deny it,you like Abby don't you?" I cut him right before he finish talking.

"Look,I'm so sorry about yesterday but just because I ask abby for a lunch doesn't mean that I like her.." I still look at him confused.
I never be that kind of protective boyfriend before, but it's definitely different it's like I always want to protect abby all the time.

"Okay then, just for you know I don't want to lose such a bestfriend like you..but I also don't want to lose my one and sweetest girlfriend I've ever had. So please if you just want to be friend with abby just act like one..don't be over reacting when I'm with her or something" I warned him and he seems to understand so I smile and ask for a bro hug even I'm still not sure he's just want to be friend with abby..

We let go of our bro hug and I call abby.

*end of flashback*

Well it's almost 1pm and they should be home in a minute or I'll..-

Oh nevermind they're here. I opened the door after hearing a knock. Abby was here with some lunch and..Cameron..

"Hey nash" abby greeted and I can see cameron so I have some kind of idea,

I got up from the sofa and hug abby. But when I just going to kiss her she turns his head so I just kiss her cheek.

What an almost.

"Alright abby I gotta go, bye" Cameron said and walk out the door after Abby says bye.

"So who was it going?" I asked Abby still wrap my hands on her waist, she said it was just a lunch and Cam just apologized about earlier..

Cameron POV

I got into my car still with my burning heart, I saw nash almost kiss Abby but she turns her head so he just kissed her cheek.

But however my heart still burning. I was just..jealous...